> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Guy

Just joined this forum, was looking for a grapics forum and i saw some good stuff on this one so i decided to join. This is some of my old work, all made withmy own brushes. Comments & Critics Please.

hey man, welcome, you have some nice stuff there. I really like the 4th sig because its different but on the other hand the sin city sigs need to lose the white box with the text it, maybe if you were gonna keep the text lose the box and blend the text. nice work though

"I find that on the internet, everyone is very tough in an anonymous, pussy kind of way" - Josh Homme

hmm... the 2nd and 6th are just inverts of each other aswell as the 1st and last ftw?!?! i see no names or anything except some god ofwar?!?!?! or terror crew? :huh: the best one imo is the second and only because of the background you need to do more work on them but something about them i just don't like
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

i like the 4th and the 7th the most. the 7th because its the most original one you have going, and its the easiest to look at.

Originally posted by deadloader@28 Minutes Ago
    hmm... the 2nd and 6th are just inverts of each other aswell as the 1st and last ftw?!?! i see no names or anything except some god ofwar?!?!?! or terror crew? :huh: the best one imo is the second and only because of the background you need to do more work on them but something about them i just don't like
    [snapback]90710[/snapback]
    actually the last was just a multicolor version of the first, the 2nd and 6th are inverts, i was trying to see wich one looked best.

btw. everybody thanx for the comments

there pretty nice, the white box is suppose to represent it as like a comic book, if im correct?! just fix that text mybe blend it and change the color and it would be better

"I'll take your hope, I'll take you fucking deams! I'll take your love, I'll take everything, you fucking.....BITCH!"

Originally posted by HeadShot@6 Hours Ago
    there pretty nice, the white box is suppose to represent it as like a comic book, if im correct?! just fix that text mybe blend it and change the color and it would be better
    [snapback]90886[/snapback]
    yep that was the idea, i tried to blend in the textbox but wel i didnt get the comicbook effect anymore so i had to settle with just white. but you guys are right it does stand out a little to much.

Like em all, very nice work.

Would love to see a tut on how you get your effects.

I especially like the Jessica Alba one, but hey, who doesn't like Jessica!

I like the Mickey and GOW ones that your use as your current sig most of all of them. Very good work.

Well, the western stripper in Sin City was played by Jessica Alba, and the name of the image is AlbaSig4hq.jpg, so I just put 2+2 and figured it was Jessica Alba.

Very nice but your only allowed 1 signature, not 2 images.

The following signatures are acceptable;

1 main sig and a keycounter sig
    1 main sig and a smaller img, eg a photoshop user sig
    1 main sig and 3 lines of text
    3 small images that amount to the size of 1 main sig

Please ammend your signatures, any member found with an oversize signature from september onwards will recieve warning pm's then action will be taken if it is still not changed. This is not just for wolverine this is for all members, when i get my mod status back here i'll post a notice.