> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Goal

Whats your short term goal in life? (ie: within the next 4 years?)

My shorter term goals are to create a huge monopoly on websites. Good designs, hard work, lots of content, and a good programmer can help me reach this goal. If I can manage to do that i'm sure I can bank some more money.

Farther-term would be graduate Freshman year college with a 3.8gpa. Have a nice girlfriend.

Wow 4 yrs is quite alot! :P

My goals are..draw good animee, great college, and win a lottery.

My main long-term goal is getting the hell out of this country and moving to Sweden. I'll probably end up doing it right out of college... I don't know what I'll do when I get there, I don't have any careers in mind, but I do know that I'd much rather be there than here. Hell, I'd much rather be anywhere than here.

As far as short term goal are concerned, I need a fuckin girlfriend

Short term, is by the time i'm 16(turning 14 in 3 weeks) I want to have all web-based programming languages mastered. HTML, CSS, PHP, XML, XHTML, SHTML, except maybe hte .net's and javascript. I also want to have flash mastered and master Maya. I want to get better at drawing and painting as well and make my first $50,000 by the time i'm 15 . My really short term is to maintain a good relationship with my current girlfriend, my long term is to own a thriving business, this'll be around 21ish, eventually get many degrees in technical fields, and make a multi-billion dollar corporation by the time i'm 35.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Originally posted by Illegalx17@2 Minutes Ago
    Short term, is by the time i'm 16(turning 14 in 3 weeks) I want to have all web-based programming languages mastered.* HTML, CSS, PHP, XML, XHTML, SHTML, except maybe hte .net's and javascript.* I also want to have flash mastered and master Maya.* I want to get better at drawing and painting as well and make my first $50,000 by the time i'm 15 .* My really short term is to maintain a good relationship with my current girlfriend, my long term is to own a thriving business, this'll be around 21ish, eventually get many degrees in technical fields, and make a multi-billion dollar corporation by the time i'm 35.
    [snapback]90797[/snapback]
    Oh yeah, kinda forgot about that stuff... I want to learn PHP and CGI. If I can get those down maybe CSS. I also need to choose a 3D rendering program and learn it, but I haven't decided on which one yet. I'm thinking either Maya or C4D, but Carrara might be easier because I already have it.

Originally posted by XRedBlazeX@4 Hours Ago
    As far as short term goal are concerned, I need a fuckin girlfriend*
    [snapback]90652[/snapback]
    lol. when the right one comes along you'll know. and if the wrong one comes along, it wont work.

as for me, i've got no idea. a couple years back it was to make a "AAA" team in hockey, but ive kind of lost my drive for that. probably get a decent webcomic going, get invited to a few comic cons, get some connections . i'd also like to become a graphics designer, because i seem to enjoy doing this more then most other things at the moment. oh yeah, i also want to have and 80s average comming out of grade 12.

CSS is easier than PHP, you should learn CSS, PHP, and if you can CGI although unless you plan on creating ultra-advanced things its sorta pointless.

to finish school move out, get my licence and be with my baby
    IT WILL HAPPEN

My goal is to stay on AAA hockey and go into Juniors. I want to get into a good hockey college preferably BC and then play on Rimouski (Canadian Hockey Team) by the time im 18.

i gave up on tripple A because of all the bullshit that goes on in it. Im just sticking with school hockey now, less bullshit, better hockey.