No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

hey i jus wanted to share some of my sigs i created i'm still a noob wit photoshop so i suck o yeah and i also play halo so dats y i made some sigs of my clan born2kill so if anyonne wants to challenge us we will rape u

not bad for your first signatures, major flaws i see are your texts. Theyhave the strange power to make or break any sig, no matter how l337 somones render/bg are, etc. Also im gonna say this in caps so sorry....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD POPOUTS ARE SUPPOSED TO 'POPOUT'! WHEN YOU SEE A WHITE BG ON IT, IT DOES NOT POPOUT. SAVE IT AS PNG. K sorry for that. anywho try to work on your brushing, texts, and colors more. stick around bc this is a great place to learn.

To really be honest.
    They all suck.
    but Their ur first sigs so they dont suck that bad.
    But
    get 50 posts and check out my popout sig tutorial in members only and get ur sigs popping

i hope this guy isnt another stormz

but yeah, kanjis right, work on the texts and make those popout sigs popout, stick around & ull learn alot.

And id really suggest to try to learn to make basic sigs, before u try popouts or anything else

for your first sigs, they arent that bad, but in the future, there are some things you should remember when making sigs.

off the bat you should work on your text. try and find some better fonts, and usually the simpler the text, the better it looks. renders and bgs are the eye candy in sigs, usually not the text. also, try and add a border around the bg of the sig, it helps loads. not only does it look good, but it makes the sig look finished, and not just a project you've given up on.

as for pop-outs, save the img as either a gif. or a png.
    also, make sure when you make the img, set the bg colour to transparent, so you can actually make the sig a pop-out.

keep working at it!

hey thnx for everyone's commmets and suggestions , i enjoyed reading them and i will try to work on improving my skills throw this site and others, also i'll try to get 50 post so i can check out the popout sig tutorial that you made dragoneye ,

once again thnx everyone's commets B)