> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love Sucks

Yea, last night kinda sucked. I went to see my girlfriend for the first time in 3 weeks and she ended up breaking up with me. I really loved her too. This sucks. I'm really depressed now and i'm reverting to some old destructive habits i used to have. Stupid stuff. If you could do me a favor and pray for me, whatever faith you are, or wish me luck, or just something, I know I'm sounding like a pussy but I need friends right now, I am really depressed and i don't want to go back to old habits. Thanks

Nate
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

boo.

didnt pray for u but good luck non the less!

just dont do anything to urself, this girl on my class hung herself earlier his year :huh:

*huggle* I know what you mean hun, it's easy to fall back into old Bad habits. But don't forget to remind yourself that nothing is worth falling back into some habits. I don't entirely believe in praying, so I'll send you some energy instead. *hug* Things will get better kid, no matter how bad they seem right now.

man that sucks... you get past it though... it mighta been the fact you hadnt seen her in 3 weeks... lol gf's somtimes get a little tired of waiting anyways im sure you'll find somone better if she left you... you two werent right is all anyway cya round man
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

Yea, i'm coping with it better than i thought, so I'm happy. It is still pretty depressing sometimes when i start thinking about her though. She was my first love, my first girlfriend, and my first kiss, so i am definetly emotionally attached to her.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Poor Illegal.... I remember how that was, the first girl I fell in love with dumping me, it sucks man. Just keep in mind that the first is always the worst. Once you've gotten through this you'll be so much stronger. And if you can, don't think about her untill later. You should definately occupy your mind with something. I'd suggest working with some more photoshop, that would get your mind off things :P

If you need somebody to chat with you could always hit me up on AIM or something, all my contact info is in my profile.

buy a cheap guitar, smash it.

good luck with this man. hearing this makes me worried. im in my first relationship and i havent been able to talk to her since sunday.

if i beleived in god, id pray, but luck is all yah need.

Thanks for the support guys. Definetly Red, didn't know you had AIM, i'll definetly hit you up sometime, I'm on right now. Mine is nateemerson82@msn.com
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Originally posted by Illegalx17@1 Hour Ago
    Yea, i'm coping with it better than i thought, so I'm happy.* It is still pretty depressing sometimes when i start thinking about her though.* She was my first love, my first girlfriend, and my first kiss, so i am definetly emotionally attached to her.
    [snapback]92105[/snapback]
    You will be for a while, there's no such thing as a clean and easy break *hug* It'll get better though.

Thanks for your comfort guys. We are still friends, and maybe we will get back together again. Oh well. I'm doing much better now cuz i have so many nice friends supporting me
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you