> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What makes a...

Well..i've been questioning how i've been feeling...and what's going on around me in my life...so this is probably the first of my deep threads.

I know looks don't hurt, but in terms of personality, what do you guys look for?

Im not sure... but I have to go with friendliness

If your confortable with them. If you can talk with them and have a conversation. If you kiss them and you guys connect. If you love being around them. If they make you feel better. If you dont have fights. If you have some level of sexual connection with them, even if its just making out.

Id say ur gf must be feminine, #1 quality.
    This is me.

I'm kinda a stickler here. I know people are gonna think i'm like stupid and shyt, but i don't care. I am religious, as you people probably know, so i look for a nice godly girl, not slutty, that is intelligent and can carry on a good convorsation, and is also not really light-headed valleygirlish. If you know what i mean.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

If someone could tell me, that would be great.

I agree with illegal. But they can't be an eyesore either. Cus no matter who you are you know that suks. Like oh you are cool and all but god damn you are ugly. Call it shallow idc. Also they have to be kind of fun to be with. They can't be on drugs half the time. They can't be a bitch. And when you break up they won't want to kill you. Belive me i know that last one from experience.

Lol, that sucks. And yea, they have to be at least mildly appealing to the eye and have a nice body
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

well, i cant say i really know. ive been interesting in a few completley different girls, just over the past year, and my girlfriend is totaly different from a girl who i liked a year or so back. i guess if their friendly, and we get along, i cant say i ask for much lol. oh yeah, and as long as they're easy on the eyes... dont want god zilla to be holding your hand.

a girl thats upfront yet will laugh at your jokes even if she thinks they aren't funny, have what i call "the look of lust" its just something a girl has when she really likes someone, not be obsessive (bad experience on that one), not dull but not too talkative (guys dont have much to say so they need to hear more than tell), intelligent and poetic, and i look for a woman that i can read well and tell what she's thinking or how shes feeling (which is rare in my case because i get lost in tons of signals but i like it when somethings are right)

Well I've been thinking about that lately too, as I have a similar problem... I'm gonna go to notepad and write up something meaningfull because a friend of mine asked who might try to hook me up with some friends of hers B). I'll post it here once I finish...

One thing though, with the whole personality versus looks thing. (This is only for dating... if I'm just looking to have a good night then looks are almost all that matters ) They're pretty much equally important to me, but they're judged differently. Personality is pretty much on a scale of 1 to 100. There's some people who I really enjoy hanging with, and those are up in the 80s and 90s, and then there are people who just bore me who are in the 30s and 40s. Physical appearance though, is more of a yes/no question. If I find a girl attractive, then it's simply a yes. As far as dating is concerned, it doesn't really matter how attractive a girl is as long as she's attractive.