> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I suck at sigs.

Ok listen as some of you already know, I am a background maker. I cant make sigs. I need help badly. For instance all I can do is combine a background with text like this one that I took from a tut.

But I tried to do something like combine a picture with Text, brushing it and making it look good. I failed miserably at that and now im still trying to figure out how to do this. Can someone help me with this showing me step by step or something like that?

If someone could tell me, that would be great.

Rule Numero UNO

Use the neutral color for a start. D8D8D8

id say, browse pixel2life.com for a fev brushing tutorials, and some full sig tutorials, get some brushes from deviantart, and if you need some new fonts, clicky.

and seriously, use your own imagintion, dont get stuck with sigs when u learn a bit more.

when your doing your text and you find out that its hard to read... you probably need a different place for it, or you can put a 1px stroke of an opposite color. sigs are easy

I see the picture was from a tutorial! ^^; Anyways I suggest using bruesh (found on deviantart.com) and fonts.. (dafonts.com) or something like that..

Why should I tell you, for all I know you could be some pedifile..

no one sucks at sigs, what i read once on da, is no art is bad art unless it is stolen so its actually ok not to bad, maybe make the try making the text stand out more? but keep it up your donig good

villian, sigs are not art.

Dragoneye, yes they are.

well....

art

n 1: the products of human creativity; works of art collectively; "an art exhibition"; "a fine collection of art" [syn: fine art] 2: the creation of beautiful or significant things; "art does not need to be innovative to be good"; "I was never any good at art"; "he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully" [syn: artistic creation, artistic production] 3: a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation; "the art of conversation"; "it's quite an art" [syn: artistry, prowess] 4: photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication; "the publisher was responsible for all the artwork in the book" [syn: artwork, graphics, nontextual matter]

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University
    sigs and sig making match 3 of the 4 definitions of art :P if you can find anything that proves otherwise then i'd like to see it.

Originally posted by dragoneye@44 Minutes Ago
    villian, sigs are not art.
    [snapback]94099[/snapback]
    What do you call it?