» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: My first sig

Check this out... Mah first sig ever.

ugly... tell me what I can do better

If someone could tell me, that would be great.

Where do I start?
    UHHHHH lets see....
    Well you could use some brushing in the bg. The uniform black just doesn't look good on almost anything. the text looks pixelated to a degree so I would suggest fixing that. Also get rid of the gradient on the font it just doesn't fit IMO. Also the render can be a higher quality (It looks pixilated in a few areas). The glow around the render looks good but it could be a little bit brighter. And the glow near the text shoul encompass the text. Nice job for a first sig though. I know how to make that first one.

BTW are you trying to say that your current wasn't made by you?

Woah I thought you already made more sigs then just one..seeing how long you have been in GFXvoid..

Anyways ---

1) Add a BG. Use brushes and different tones of color to give you the effect that you want!! (Deviantart.com) has some good brush sets..

2) The render looks abit pixelated and low quality. There is also white around the edges.. (gamerenders.com) has good quality game renders. Also if you post a certain amount of times in their forum you get access to Premium Renders Board where you can find awesome renders.

3) Change the text. (dafont.com) has tons of fonts. They also have a whole load of game fonts that could be of some use!!

4) Add a border. A 1 PX Border is what I generally use. It makes the Sig stand out a lil' more.

Hopefully that helped you out dude; by the way that's not bad for a first time siggy!

keep in mind some people just post the first sig by them they have on file at their home computer... it could be he wanted to show his improvements somehow... anyway dont rant about him ripping sigs... thats not a kindly gesture if you have no proof or if he hasnt said anything
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

Well the green one was made by a friend of mine. So I just decided to put that one in. The other one I made..

RandyRandy: I made some topics that I suck at making sigs, so I asked for some help. I stated that I was only good at making some backgrounds.