No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
    Why should I tell you, for all I know you could be some pedifile..

that if you had different parents your life would be different? or if you did something that you would wonder what the outcome would be....

well my awnser is yea actually, ive alway wonderd wat if....

If someone could tell me, that would be great.

Yeah like what if I didn't say that it would be cool to set off a smoke bomb in the gym, just joking around of course, in the 6th grade. Then some pussy of a kid went to the office and said "I was armed and dangerous and threatened to blow up the school." And of course this got me suspended for a week and an official police record. Yeah what iff.....

to be honest, i know how it is to have different parents... getting kicked out of my house by my own parents and a friend and his family took me in, i've actually become an even more positive person that i was before and actually feel like anything is possible.

OHH yea. i constantly think about all the "What-if's" of my past. i have made alot of mistakes that i wonder what would have happend if i has done somtin differnt.

I think I'm better off because I've had shitty parents. Them trying to raise me Christian forced me to think for myself, and them being ignorant and hardly intelligent forced me to do a lot for myself. It's prepared me for the real world

I don't think about this much because right now I'm at the point where I don't even exchange a word with my parents unless I need something signed because aparently as soon as you're 18 you magically change and are able to handle adult situations. (except for drinking of course)

yes .....that it? :huh: hehe
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Why should I tell you, for all I know you could be some pedifile..

yea true, cuz if u have a bad life, then when your adult you do everything to make your life better..