» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock 'n' Roll

Originally posted by MaDD@1 Hour Ago
    hes not making a coloring book for all you guys.

anyway amazing work, the guitar is great and i see very to little if no flaws ecelent.
    STOP COLORING his pictures lol
    [snapback]93860[/snapback]
    I did the colouring becuase Twan wanted me to colour it :P.

oh lord, this is going to be a pain in the ass to reply =).

Okay, first of all, CrazyGamer, I love critique, THANK you!
    First I want to say "LOL!", I actually didn't notice that misplaced finger, but I sure wasn't happy with any of the hands. Thanks again for noticing, and telling me. I weren't happy with that arm either, but now I see what's wrong. I can tell you that I've been too busy to notice anything of it, and I'm not sure that I'd ever do that, if you didn't comment it. Of course I will try to change it, and I'll do my best. My hands aren't really that bad, and I feel embarassed now that I look back at it, so I just have to do it =). I'll show you that I actually CAN draw good ^^. Oh, and about the pencils. I have a pack that says: Softlead pencils which contains 8B, 7B, 6B, 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, B, HB, F, H, 2H. I am from Sweden, and I couldn't come up with the English word for them, so I just wrote what the box said. I'm sorry for the mistake, I'll edit it right away But I'll have to say that you really know your stuff, and since you do, it feels great that you didn't dislike anything more that what you mentioned. Do you draw? Thanks anyway!

Morphius: Looking good =)
    I like it, specially the head; hair and eyes, although I'd choose another color for the guitar, and the difference between black and white on the pants looks a bit too strong. Oh, and one more thing, that may be my mistake, the thing you coloured white to the right of his leg, is actually a shadow, the same thing on the other leg that you colored black gj overall.

Undertone: Thank you for your comment
    First of all. I aprecciate that you ASKED me if it was alright to color it, and I've been away all day (that's why I haven't replied yet). I have spoken to Twan, who actually owns this picture from now on, and yes, you may color it. About the guitar, He requested it, so I made him playing a guitar. It's as simple as that.

MaDD: Thank you!
    Hah, that's kind of enoying actually, with people asuming they can color it. But since Undertone finally asked me kindly and Twan accepted it, it's alright, and Morphius got asked to do it, there's no problems. But Villian on the other side... Anyway, thanks for your comment, it means alot, I aprecciate it

Villian: I would highly aprecciate if you asked before taking my/twan's picture as if it was your own and color it! PLEASE. That's all I have to say, It just not nice.

Thank you all for commenting/giving me critique !!!

Your pic is totally awesome man, lovin it. Anyway, who cares about the finger mistake, should be easy to change. Thanks so much for drawing a pic of me. Keep up the great work buddy.

Why should I tell you, for all I know you could be some pedifile..

ok.......did the others ask.. no?

Originally posted by jerner@8 Minutes Ago

Morphius: Looking good =)
    I like it, specially the head; hair and eyes, although I'd choose another color for the guitar, and the difference between black and white on the pants looks a bit too strong. Oh, and one more thing, that may be my mistake, the thing you coloured white to the right of his leg, is actually a shadow, the same thing on the other leg that you colored black gj overall.

[snapback]94048[/snapback]
    Cheers m8 ^^.
    Well about those misstakes its still my fourth serious colouring so it is easaly that I make a misstake or two .
    But thanks for the Comment and critic about the colouring m8 B) B) B)

Originally posted by undertone+5 Hours Ago--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undertone &#064; 5 Hours Ago)</div>
    im gunna take a shot at colouring this one.
    oh yeah, critique... i like pretty much everything cept the sleve on the right arm, his abnormal hands, and the guitar. why the guitar? because a telecaster is just so much more sexual.

EDIT: hey man, can i try colouring it?
    [snapback]93821[/snapback]
    [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Morphius
    @2 Hours Ago
    I did the colouring becuase Twan wanted me to colour it :P.
    [snapback]93955[/snapback]

Villian: Yes they DID, both of them ^ try to read everything .

Twan, man thanks a lot, it was just fun doing this for you. And I&#39;m gonna improve it. no problem at all mate&#33;.

Morphius: yeah you&#39;re very good at it, specially for your 4th&#33;, I may have done about 6-8 pieces, and I&#39;m starting to get good at it now =D well good job to you to

enjoy

ahhh crap, forgot to colour the wrist bands.

If someone could tell me, that would be great.

Man undertone that looks great. YOu made it look really good. Although i still can&#39;t get over those really odd proportions.

Originally posted by undertone@9 Hours Ago
    enjoy

ahhh crap, forgot to colour the wrist bands.
    [snapback]94107[/snapback]
    Best colouring of the picture.

Here&#39;s the updated version&#33;

CrazyGamer, please stop commenting that. after the first time you said it I anwsered why and that I were going to fix it. Now you&#39;ve mentioned it at least three times, why? be patient&#33;