» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: new sig

this is my first sig and i'm beginer so it isn't preety.

It's not bad for a first sig. I would suggest that you use brushes for your background and blend the render. Also, I'm not a big fan of borders like that. The sig is also too wide, too much open space. Overall, it's a good effort. Keep working at it.

The lightning background has been butchered countless times, although you can pull off sweet backgrounds with filters still. Well anyway whats has been said is all I can think of :P

Good effort.
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

If someone could tell me, that would be great.

It is very good for a first. But that won't stop me from pointing out everything. Your text needs to lose the outer glow. Your render should be completely masked so that is the only thing that shows. There should be no bg from the pic your took the render from. You should seriously check out some brushes at da. And one more thing. You should try to match your render with everything else. Meaning that blue is not a very dark and evil color while that render looks dark and evil. But overall you did pretty good for a first.

Pretty good for a first, but one thing I hate is the border. Choose another border..IMO the border doesn't necessarily have to be noticed at the exact time you see the siggy..

Also I'm not so fond of the text on the right; scary monsters shouldnt be in a tech siggy ^^;. Also the text you use for your name on the top left doesn't match with the theme..I suggest going to dafont.com for your needs of texts :-)

I also dont like those black horizontal lines..

The BG needs to be changed, good brushes can be found at deviantart.com.

Under the creature's right arm is some grayish bars..not sure if that's supposed to be there but if I were you I'd use the magic eraser and take it off.

Having said that it's a good first siggy, and you have some potential!