> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new sig

Why should I tell you, for all I know you could be some pedifile..

i love it, i think this is the first sig that actually has a meaning.

Didn't take much digital art skill, but I like the meaning behind it. I think you could've done more with the definition though :P

I CANNOT USE PHOTOSHOP anymore
    it was made on paint.

i am proving i can still make things without photoshop

i wish it actually pernounced the work when you clicked on it.
    anyways, looks horrible, and i love it.

I know everyone else is saying is great, but I can't feel it. I suggest just waiting until you get a PC that can handle photoshop, because i frowned when I saw this.

I don't want to be negative, but i don't want to blow sunshine up your ass either, you're an amazing photoshopper, but just lay off the Paint.

Originally posted by Shamino@5 Minutes Ago
    I know everyone else is saying is great, but I can't feel it. I suggest just waiting until you get a PC that can handle photoshop, because i frowned when I saw this.

I don't want to be negative, but i don't want to blow sunshine up your ass either, you're an amazing photoshopper, but just lay off the Paint.
    [snapback]95071[/snapback]

I'd be happy if you actually said something worthwhile. Signatures aren't always meant to be complicated, flashy pieces of art and I feel that maDD displays this very well. He doesn't have PS, so what? He goes to paint and brings his creativity with him and that is sure as hell fine with me. Great job maDD. Like always, you think of something that others would never think of for ages. Keep it up.

Originally posted by Shamino@2 Hours Ago

[snapback]95071[/snapback]
    did you frown because you coudlnt understand what i wrote? suprised a made a text based sig and having you not have a cool explosion to look at?

its great you say this. for i do not see myself as a Photoshoper.
    i didnt run and hide like most people would do if there photoshop was gone.
    i smiply found a new way to express myself. and do you think when people say they like it they are lieing because they feel some need to?.

i need art. and im sorry you dont see me as an artist but as a "Photoshoper."

some people here do see the Art
    and some people like you well.. would rather me do a motion blur on a FF render and put my name on it and say i made this someone give me a medal?.

if thats what you think so be it but do try to look at the art and not at the ablity to click around a screen with a brush...

its the ideas that count. well thats how i was brought up, i dont know about you.

Originally posted by Freak@8 Hours Ago
    Very creative...* Did you just learn how to copy/paste?
    [snapback]94545[/snapback]
    it may have taken less effort than most but i think it took more brain power than your sig..

I don't WANT to offend. But the sig is plain, just text- i've seen it done before with other people on other forums, it's something I've personally never liked or really cared about, so it's not your best at all- I don't even call it art.

I know he's been here a while, thus all the oldbies defending him, but i'm saying waht i've experienced and felt about this particular piece- i've felt nothing. I would put a few of your older sigs into your most recent instead of that =/

if a " Noobie " made somthing like this they would still defend them. thnx for the comment though