> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new sig

Heh. Hi I found a tutorial in animations and did it and got this and i really like it comments please

If someone could tell me, that would be great.

Did you save it in image ready or PS. Save in IR if you want animation. Probably would look pretty cool with it though.

ya i need to save it as a jpg but i like my subzero one with rain =]

The reder has been poorly done... I can see white bits. In fact, I'm sure you could find a better render all togethor of sub-zero. The bg, if I'm not mistaken, is teh cloud filter. Try something a little more inventive. An ice effect bg would fit in very well with sub-zero. Use fractals.

Umm... the bg should be more white rather than blue because of his power of ice. I would also advice you to get rid of the animation alltogether.

You should also add a border, get a better font and finish off your text better...

(And now I feel really bad because I've took your sig apart, lol)

Heh its ok...(ya right <_< ) but idunno wth you just said up there so thanks fro the comment?

Why should I tell you, for all I know you could be some pedifile..

its ok, this your first sig? render needs work...

If I were to list everything that looks wrong I woul go on for quite some time. I think you should just move on and try something else.

a bit harsh there mate, he needs to work on the sig but right there you sound like simon cowell.. have your pants half up your arse and i reckon you&#39;ll get him down to a T... but i can&#39;t say it&#39;s the best but come on a little too austere considering he&#39;s new..

ontopic: you need to maybe add some depth to your background and yes the render is cut out to not good standards but for a newbie i reckon it&#39;s nice
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

lol 2nd sig..haters <_< i have no clue what anyone is talking about here btw like depth and stuff please explain =x ty and maybe ill get somewhere

Use some abstract brushes for a start. And maybe later add some multicolor to it. I mean that this is very flat. It&#39;s just a render with a bland bg, no offense. Add something to the bg other then just a cloud render and a pattern overlay. Give it some depth with brushes. Deviantart.com has some great brush sets, I suggest you start there. And when you are brushing use multiple layers, not just one. You will learn eventually where and when to add this certain brush vs that certain brush. read around on the tutorials on this site and you will see some great tips to creating real good looking pieces of art. Also, just another tip. Use a layer mask on the render so that you can mask without accidently deleting any important parts. No offense but it looks like you took the render and just painter out the bg and then erased most of the white (BTW thats what I used to do too). So just add a layer mask and paint black on the layer mask to mask out what you don&#39;t want ppl to see.