» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WHOOTZ, thats all i got to say other then the fact im quite proud of this siggeh

(i cut out the render myself as well... so i literally took my time on this)

(tried a different sizing this time)

The flame and other detail in the propultion are not part of the sig ^^
    render
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

did you see muh new logoZ as wellz aint it f00king PWNZ)R J)(Orofl ^^

thanks glad you like it
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.

Sorry man, this hurts my eyes. I cant see whats going on. Is that a gundam?!

I cant see the bg. So try fixing it.

i wanted it to blend in.. and no its not a gundam... also it looks fine on my one computer but is verybright colored on my other...so try adjusting your contrast & color settings

If someone could tell me, that would be great.

RLMAO Its not gundam. It is the ragnarok from FF8. Also the flame looks great cept that it looks kind of wierd having the flame on one engine and not the other. Very nicely done btw.

it is in the other... but i made it just a bit so it doesnt overpower it... you know how most flames have a tapered source from the center of the turbine area ^^ its like that... you can see it on the main side tho... the opposites are behind it

is this a seriously worked on sig, or are we all making teh uber jokkies on purpoze?

its a seriously worked on i took my time on this one... plus it was hard to get the effect i wanted for the flames...

the brushing is quite good and so is the pixel stretch... anyway the render soesnt go that well with the background... but great try...

sexy nxtday...very sexy...and what u mean the render doesnt go well with the bg? almost an obsurd comment imo. Anyway i love the way u did ur name, awesome positining and good font. As was said earlier though i like ur flame effect but even tho u say the other side has a flame on it, it still just doesnt look quite right bc the main flame seems to be too overpowering. Anyway nice sig and i cant wait to battle u sometime soon B)