No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Well Logitech have gone one better, as per usual.

They have a new keyboard out that is backlit, has a flip up LCD screen (decent size) with drivers for a hell of a lot of games. A lot of games comming up are adding support. An SDK is available for people who wish to do stuff with the LCD screen. It has an extra array of buttons on the left hand side, all those keys can be programed as straight key strokes or with scripts. It has a lock button to turn off the Windows Key while in a game. And a host of other features.

The mice come as either cord or cordless. Both have the most accurate sensor ever put into a mouse, with the highest level of reporting of movement resolution ever. The resolution can be adjusted for X and Y so you can have greater sensitivity for Y and lower it for X (would increase Headshots in CSS i reckon).

The cordless one has intelligent interference detection with automatic chanel switching, they use a spectrum specificaly to avoid interference with cordless phones and WiFi. The battery is a single light weight Lithium Ion battery that lasts for approx 8 hours when used constantly for intense gaming. It comes with two, so you can use one and recharge the other. It also has an integrated battery metre so you can see how much charge is left. It has about 8 little metal weigts that go in a clip around the bottom. you can choose to remove them to customise the feel and weight of the mouse. apparently its very light. Only goes to sleep after 10 mins of non use, unlike current ones which go to sleep after about umm... 1 min or 30 seconds i think.

All i can say is wooooow....

http://www.dvhardware.net/article6343.html
    http://www.dvhardware.net/article6341.html

Btw, both under 100 USD, so when they come out in oz, should be interesting!

seen it, i'm going to preorder
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

MUST....HAVE.....KEYBOARD......AND....MOUSE!

lol that's so freaking sweet

I would buy it... But Id probably forget about it. Or ill buy it and never use it because I wouldnt know i bought it.

I think it looks abit tacky. But its specs are top-of-the-line.

oeeh, that second link (keyboard) is aweeeeesome
    toys for boyds, gotta love it

A good keyboard is a very important thing to me. I love logitecs hardware they offer for computers. Their keyboards are simply beutiful (visually and how they work).

I have an old lazer mouse from Microsoft (when laser mouses first came out I got one from em&#39.