No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

I would just like to say that for the time I've been here at GFXvoid I've loved every minute of it...

The best thing I like about GFXVoid is that it's so damn active...I can't even keep up with it...I click "View New Posts" in the morning and it shows like 3 pages full of new stuff. Then later on when I've checked out the new stuff I click it again and more and more new stuff...

GFXvoid has cured me of my boredom with the internet...I was about to give up and go:

[scary music]

OUTSIDE!!!1

[/scary music]

:lol:

http://www.black-market-babies.com/ - Sell your babies today!

Haha...it's a scary world out there. I go on several different forums but none are as active as these. Yep, its awesome here.

Well I havent come so far yet. But I feel the enjoyment just getting bigger and bigger for each time I get inside this forum. But Ill think the reallity to go out and enjoy nature in all its forms are a bit more relaxing, relieved. ( except when you live in the "big city". ). Or the best with the hour capital city in the summers :lol: .
    Hot girls are swarming out :lol: B) . Then its good :lol: .

Yeh this is the best forum i'm on , it's so addictive, and it's a great environment, no one is sad .,.. or depressed, except my now anorexic sig, but he's pulling through.

Thanks everyone aswell for being so cool and everything ^.^

Hehehe, that gives me a little warm sensation in my tummy (or is that the taco's I just ate?). I'm very happy with the activity of GFXVoid - for being a brand new forum is doing quite well! This is the most successful community I have ever created (GamingVoid was my only other one, thats actually being resurrected at the moment).

I want to thank all the members that have helped make this community as great as it is now. So far, there have been no huge problems (ie: spam, negative attitudes, etc). With the portal enchancements I plan on adding, I think this forums popularity will double, or quadrouple in days.

Wow,, that'll be crazy

It's most likely because I hang out around here. People start to get more "hip" and "cool" when they are communicating with a being like I.

Originally posted by Twan@Feb 20 2005, 09:20 PM
    It's most likely because I hang out around here.* People start to get more "hip" and "cool" when they are communicating with a being like I.
    [snapback]8415[/snapback]

That is so true...Thanks Twan for enlightening us with your "hip" and "cool" ways. :lol:

http://www.black-market-babies.com/ - Sell your babies today!

I do feel very 'hip' and 'cool' .. every minute i'm around Twan my hipcoolness doubles :P