» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I strongly dissagree with that. If you lived everyday as if it were your last you would freak. I say live everyday like youve got all the time in the world.

When you live everyday as if it were your last, it would suck. Everything would be in chaos, people would be doing everything they always wanted to do so fast that they wouldnt sit back and enjoy it.

If you lived everyday as if you had all the time in the world you could sit back and enjoy things more. It wouldnt be as strenuouse.
    (off topic but a good point)
    our society is crumbling, washing away in the fierce waters of the media. We are all controlled by it, they tell us how to dress and how we should look. They tell us how we should live our lives, they say we need a good education to get anywhere in life. not neccisaraly. You can still get a highschool diploma and live a great life. Sure its great to get a good education, you can go be some network executive or you can be stuck in a cubical -_-. not very fun eh?

My message to you is that you live everyday as if you have all the time in the world, and dont let the media control you

how you live your life is your desicion, make the one that is best for you.

Discuss if you want.

See Ryan only gets philosophical when he is smokin the good shit lol

yeh I agree with you though...cuz i would rob a bank...take a hit of cocaine....smoke a cigeratte dipped in embalming fluid(my friend tried it...said it was the scariest fucknig thing ever)......and I would prolly die rite after the hit of cocaine followed by embalming fluid lol

:P

i like enjoying life at a nice slow and comfortable pace. if i ever get the money im just gunna find a vacant island in the south pacific and spend the rest of my life there doing nothing but listening to music and relaxing. i mean, why rush through something that you have a lifetime (how ever long that is) to enjoy.

I would either be in jail or an aslyum if I were to "Live Everyday Like Your Last Day".

I've been living my life like whatever. I don't really take great care of my body (as in working out), but I do have sex as much as possible (and thats as good as a workout). I enjoy getting high, so I stay smoked up and high when theres nothing to do.

I just enjoy life while im a kid, experimenting, etc.

Im pretty sure that the sentence is symbolic, it doesnt mean u have to go jump a cliff it means that tell ur loved ones everyday you love them and all that crap.

You might die any day :blink:

not that i live like that but whatever ^^

I think you misunderstood the meaning of it

see the thing is how can you say live life as it was your last and say that everyone thinks that taking cocaine would be done in their last day, most people would want to live their last day rich and happy not coked up and fucked off :lol: (just helping along with the opinions :lol: )
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Why should I tell you, for all I know you could be some pedifile..

if i did that id be screwing a girl almost every hour of the day... and smokin weed/drinkin

I dont think they mean it literally, i think they just mean, take the time and enjoy every moment as it comes and enjoy the times you spend with friends and family because if you do die then you may never get to spend the time again.

that's one way of thinking about it
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr