» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Dwyane Wade Sig

Based this sig on Dwyane Wade...For those of you who don't know, "Flash" is his nickname...

sorry man... all your sigs have the same style... same theme (basketball) and same quote patteren... try somthing different... like blending... they stand out way too much and all your text is white... try some other colors...
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

Well for one thing NxtDay, let him make the style of sig he wants because video games is basically the only theme for people here or weird robot thingys. Personally, I feel that his sigs are different in a few ways. Each background has had a different feel. I agree that the text could be different but NBA sigs can't do the same things that game sigs do if you know what I mean. You can't blend renders as easy with a real person nor think of something different for the text. I agree with you in some aspects but also disagree. For this sig, I love it. I love Dwyane Wade, and the background. The font for flash is a fine choice but maybe try something different for the name and maybe remove the little arrows between sigs to change things up.

personally i think it's cool that there is continuity between his sigs. once you do a whole series of them, it would be nice to see them all together, a similar style but unique each time.