» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

aight here it is (if you cant tell its called energy)

c&C on the siggeh

heres the render... took me forever to cut

clean and cleanly ^^ rofl nearly perfect on all dark skins
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

i luv it man, the only problem i have is you can't see your name and energy too easily, but it's great otherwise.

Originally posted by ilovecoheed@4 Minutes Ago
    i luv it amn, the only problem i have is you can't see your name and energy too easily, but it's great otherwise.
    [snapback]98519[/snapback]
    i totally agree with you coheed it looks great except for the text which is quite hard to notice. GJ

very nice, i take it that teal, coloured stuff is the energy?

just about i love my new multicoloring style ^^ it just totaly pwnz0rz youz
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.

color dodging? Thats how I multicolor ahahah

Yea it looks great! Yea Naruto!
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

a mixture of both actually... i use quite a few methods in multicoloring... if i make a tut ill use my most used one

seems like every1 likes your coloring.... well i dont... sorry to say... you need more "in between colors" instead of going from a tealish-green to a faint brownish-red... the colors need to blend better... put some blues with the teal and some orange and vibrant red with the brownish-red... try to make the colors more vibrant... not a big fan of the text either... sorry... the bg looks good and the pic is blended nicely... but just about everything else needs little or more work

btw, a very nice and very easy multi-coloring tut is this

make a new layer above everything, or your bg layer, or whatever you want to color

set the blend mode of that layer to overlay and drop the opacity of that layer to 50%

get a cloudy brush, like the ones from doom abstract set 3 (can be found at www.deviantart.com)

make your foreground color a color you want to use (ie. red, yellow, blue)

brush in the areas you want to that color, then switch your foreground color to something close to what you used before (ie. if you used blue, try green or purple, if you used yellow, try red and orange)

after that you can either use another color/s or just make a new layer again

set that layer to overlay as well and drop the opacity to 50%

start brushing around with the colors again

(Tip: if you want to make some parts "glow" or give a ambient look to em, to lighten them up. Try using a soft yellow as your foreground color when brushing on top of red or orange. Or a soft purple on top of blue or green. This must only be done on your second layer of coloring tho)

first off i made the middle blue for the energy 'area'... also i replied to your tut page

it doesnt look blue tho... it looks like a dull green with some teal and yellow