> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Band Layout

CnC please?

Ima add something to the header, once my band takes pictures, ima put a band pic in there, and i gatta fix the text.

"I'll take your hope, I'll take you fucking deams! I'll take your love, I'll take everything, you fucking.....BITCH!"

Uhm, looks pretty weird with those colors.
    And the white thing in the content area. <_<
    The banner is pretty big but with the right colors, I really like the color style.
    Noooooo! My old signature is gone! Gone forever!!!
    *sniff*
    New one!

sry, first of all get a text that is easyer to read and second of all the area oer the text is to big and it looks bad

what area over the text? didnt i clearly state that ima fix the text?&#33;

"I'll take your hope, I'll take you fucking deams! I'll take your love, I'll take everything, you fucking.....BITCH!"

wow nice :P
    i think it&#39;s original :P
    maybe you can add some content boxes :lol:

well see what im ganna do is use iframes, and make those words that say "home.... ect." into links and have them link into the iframe so theres only 1 thing loading after the whole page loads. and the iframe is ganna be under the links. so hopefully i can get those pics soon and have it up and running to show you what i mean. bcuz the site now is kinda weak =/

wow....that could be very nice

Not bad. I like the idea of the top and the large area filled with brushes but I&#39;m not sure I really like it. I think the nav bar is pretty neat. Definitely lower the opacity of the content box and maybe remove that white brush on it. Maybe make the sides fade in more by adding a layer mask and using the gradient tool with the foreground black and the mode set to foreground to transparent. Good work&#33; I like the grungy feel to it, bands can be pretty grungy? Lol.

HeadShot, before I give you my critque, I do not want you to take anything personal or etc.

The layout is alright. Nothing really special to me in it. As in the past month I&#39;ve been to over 200 band sites, this does not impress me much.

The first thing that I do not like is the color. Maybe if the color is changed, I may have a different feel for the layout.

The next thing on the layout that I dislike is the navigation bar and the title of the band ("Redefined"). The problem with these parts is that the band name is hard to pick out. Not something that catches your eye. With the navigation bar, I just don&#39;t know. It&#39;s too much of something. I, myself would try and lose the gradient.

The grunge part on top is too much. An idea for you is to make the part on top with all the grunge smaller. The problem with doing that is that their will be a lot of empty space that is not being used.

Overall, I really just do not like the layout. It is original with the idea, or at least with this concept, but the output is not what I&#39;d like to see if going to the site.

iframes burn my eyes >< jk lol

i take it its a metal or rock band, what you cud do is take a picture of the people screaming and blend there heads into the thing at the top, in different angles and positions

oh and change the links text, its too big