» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Street Fighter

Okay, I feel as though this area could use a Street Fighter discussion. So all you people come on, whats your fav Street Fighter game.. why do like Street Fighter.. y'know stuff like that

I personally enjoy Street Fighter 3: Third Strike the best. Some of you might have played it should you have bought the Anniversery Collection that came out a couple months back. This game is solid gold, the movements are so fluid and solid, which provides for very nice controls.. Though people didnt like it due to the lack of the original cast :angry:

Originally posted by Aruix@2 Days Ago
    Okay, I feel as though this area could use a Street Fighter discussion. So all you people come on, whats your fav Street Fighter game.. why do like Street Fighter.. y'know stuff like that*

I personally enjoy Street Fighter 3: Third Strike the best. Some of you might have played it should you have bought the Anniversery Collection that came out a couple months back. This game is solid gold, the movements are so fluid and solid, which provides for very nice controls.. Though people didnt like it due to the lack of the original cast* :angry:
    [snapback]99318[/snapback]

street fighter turbo II: this was one off the best games on the snes.
    love the simplicity of it.

favorite character:Ryu i used to kick as with him.
    currently i'm searching more games with the street fighter characters.

i really hate capcom fighting jam tough

I think I played Street Fighter on the SNES. Was a great game, and I liked Ryu and Ken. Also the jamacian guy that can stretch his arms and legs was pretty cool too! ^^;

SNES? Yeesh..

Wolverine::Well there are better ones then SFII or Fighting Jam (ick). If you have a PS2, or even a Dreamcast (I do&#33 You should look into Capcom Vs. SNK2. Cant go wrong with that game. If your one of the few that dont mind having a different cast of characters, go with Street Fighter 3.

Randy:halsim He's from India, I wanna start to learn how to play him, I agree he is cool.