» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I hate it right now...I never improve and everything looks crappy. I know you shouldn't say lika this, but I'm really not in the mood right now so... whatever.

Dragon tatoos are not mine they belong to http://scully7491.deviantart.com

wow you did an amazing job colouring in that pic good job looks really good!

yes colouring is good. BUT THE FACE....IT LOOKS TERIBBLY WRONG. looks like she has a mans neck
    DONT talk if you have NOTHING good to say.

Originally posted by iceryu@3 Hours Ago
    yes colouring is good. BUT THE FACE....IT LOOKS TERIBBLY WRONG. looks like she has a mans neck
    [snapback]101683[/snapback]
    I know about the face... it's too small for the head and the neck is horrible, just like very much of other things too.

Looks pretty amazing. I like the coloring.. ALOT. Good work!

But the face and neck region need some work.

weee, looks great. I love how the clothes looks realistic and well done.
    I like the highlighting and shadowing on both her body and black clothes, the most. Although there are some things that doesn't look as good as the things I've mentioned. Her face for example. Her forhead looks way to big, but it's, and it's easier to notice now, when the color-difference between her hair and face is much bigger than it was on the sketch. But it's colored very well. The hand holding the plate looks a little odd too, so does the glass in some way. The hair, choice of colors, highlights and coloring in general looks really good. Keep it up! the sketch, and the coloring looks pretty damn good IMO. I'm looking forward seeing more from you good job

i relly liked coloring its pretty good.....but yep there is a bit prob with face .....but u can fix it up im sure.....when u look all the picture...shes cute..

very impressive, i think that her eyes and eyebrows are a little too low... but its still awesome

Man, oh man....
    As already mentioned, the face does look terribly wrong - and the boobs are a bit shaky (do not misunderstand ^^). Perhaps a few adjustments to the hair, aswell - just to make a perfect matter out of the proportions. Overall on the outline: superb. Really like it alot Dude, I wish there were waitresses like that ^^.

About the actual colouring, rock on!

WOW! AMAZING! the colouring is unreal, how d you colour like that!? Feet size are abit big and wide, thats the only fault i can see

RAb