» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: blah

I'm here... you might know me, you might not. Life's been real busy, lots of shit going on. Not at home right now, so don't expect to see me much until next year heh. well see ya'll around later.

Im happy you came around man! It's great to see you. Were have you been for the past few weeks, if I may ask?

You been at any other forums?

no... life's been busy as hell lately... here comes a novel.............

first off... Nov 20th they called me up to be a cop on base. It was fun and all, but I didn't get a life while I was on it... we worked 4 days on 2 days off. When we worked it was 14-16 hour work days, so if you calculate in showering, eating, and sex.... I only got ~4-6 hours of sleep a night. I finally got off of that the 21st, and the only reason I did was because my dad isn't doing to good again, so I came home (Tennessee). Well while I was at home, he started getting better, so I came on over here to North Carolina with my g/f. We're going to chill here for a couple more days then head back to TN for a few more, then FINALLY after a month and a half after I get back home to Maxwell I'll be living my normal life, and working it too! So expect me to check in a lot more then. Also during all of this I got an assignment to Korea, so I'm trying to find a way out of going. It's the right assignement (I want to go) but it's during the wrong time.

ok, I'm done for now. If you want you can holla at me around the 3rd, I should be home then.

Welcome to the forums dude! We are glad that you decided to join GFXVoid!

Originally posted by lincolnluxor@Dec 27 2004, 08:46 PM
    no... life's been busy as hell lately...* here comes a novel.............

first off... Nov 20th they called me up to be a cop on base.* It was fun and all, but I didn't get a life while I was on it... we worked 4 days on 2 days off.* When we worked it was 14-16 hour work days, so if you calculate in showering, eating, and sex.... I only got ~4-6 hours of sleep a night.* I finally got off of that the 21st, and the only reason I did was because my dad isn't doing to good again, so I came home (Tennessee). Well while I was at home, he started getting better, so I came on over here to North Carolina with my g/f.* We're going to chill here for a couple more days then head back to TN for a few more, then FINALLY after a month and a half after I get back home to Maxwell I'll be living my normal life, and working it too!* So expect me to check in a lot more then.* Also during all of this I got an assignment to Korea, so I'm trying to find a way out of going.* It's the right assignement (I want to go) but it's during the wrong time.

ok, I'm done for now.* If you want you can holla at me around the 3rd, I should be home then.
    [snapback]437[/snapback]
    Wow man you really do have a hectic life. I heard a bit of it over aim, but man o man. When are you going to be done with the miltary? Is it in the near future?

well I've got about 21 months left, minus the leave I will have by then.

I'm finally back at home now... expect me to be more active now.