> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

Yo, anyone here like halo 2?? Cuz, i love it. If anyone wants to join up and play anytime just let me know my gamertag is bigfatguy6969 (duh).

i'm too poor to buy it...we play halo one like its our job...if i ever get it i have two months of xbox live i'll play against ya...i might break down and get it this weekend

Halo 2 is a great game - one of my personal favorites! My buddy has xbox live, so occassionally I go over there to play some of it.

Although, I feel the game is kinda limited. I enjoy Counterstrike and other FPS's much more than Halo.

Yeah Halo2 is a great game. However I think a Conspiracy on the release date was held between Bungie and Microsoft. I believe Bungie had the game done months before it's release. They were just instructed to wait by Microsoft because most Xbox live accounts were going to be up around August and Sept. So they delayed for extra money. Just my opinion. Like I said it is a great game. But Campaign mode was way better on the first Halo. Xbox live is getting boring with the cheaters that run the optimatch system. Most of my members are finding their way back to CounterStrike the best Xbox game of all time. But hey Bigfatguy if you ever wanna play some custom games with My clan and me, just throw me a f/r at TTB Gators.

halo 2 is crazy ..but if it didnt have xbox live on it then it would be sh!t

that wouldnt suprise me about bungie and microsoft...power of the dollar...counterstrike was on the xbox? i just got an xbox so i dont know dont kill me :P

playing it in xbox live is one of the greatest thigns in the life jaja, you can found me by my gamertag Yoh Asakura

I don't have an Xbox, but I've played Halo2 multiplayer on a friends Xbox, and IMO I like Halo 1 better. But maybe I just need to play 2 some more to like it or something. But for now, I'll stick with Halo 1.

halo 2 r0x0rs your b0x0rs, pm me with ur gamertags

ive only bought halo 1, didnt buy halo2 because some people told me u need to have an uber computer to make it run good