» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ok here they are.. i truly believe i am getting better.

AirSig

NoWayOut

InTHeDragonsDen

MultIWorsened

Thats all of them guys.. please C+C on all and pick your fav.

pretty good man i already told ya bout the others but i really cant find nething i wanna bitch about in the jet one maybe a lil contrast tweak or somethin minor like that but i think that one is ur best so far G/J

yeah, you definately are getting better, top ones nice, but brushing is lacking, go to deviantart.com and get some nice brushes, if u want ill pm u some links to some great ones still need how to blend your text a little bit, and also, when saving your images, save all of them as .png or jpg(with at least 10 quality), that will get rid of the choppiyness in parts of your sigs

They are all saved as png interlaced and i just wanted to post them all together to see which one people likes better sortof a poll but not voting.

Keep the C+C coming guys.

yes is is, thats how u got the transperency, gj :P but i mean the dragon one, its choppy. also, youve already posted all of these sigs in their own threads...theres no need to make a post wiht all of them in it... :|

In the dragons den looks good, and It has got much depth but the text isn't the best, change that and maybe add some more details to the sig in general , and it's my fav out of these. It's the one that looks the best for now. The Airsig looks alright too, but it's too sharp at the popout-part. The background looks to flat and plain, maybe work on the text and what are those three brushes do there in the corner ? looks weird.

Originally posted by Elleray@12 Hours Ago
    also, youve already posted all of these sigs in their own threads...theres no need to make a post wiht all of them in it... :|
    [snapback]103828[/snapback]
    It's just his way to try to get more responses...you know how Antidote is from the looks of his responses...

thanks for your C+C guys and the airsig i intentionally made it balck and white because i wanted it to kinda blend with the render.. and i dont know what those brushes are doing there.. lol.
    Thanks for the comments acidglow.. no need to be like that but w.e floats ur boat.

You're the one who makes yourself appear like that. Making several topics for all your sigs, advertising in other ppls topics "go rate my sigs"... and then making another thread with all your sigs in it.

It's called "attention whore". :P

But ya, I do say it how it is.

the secend one is nice but the jet one might need some color
    =-=-==-=-=