> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Inuyasha Theme

Cool

Hey guys me and my bro {Mr Toasty} are making inuyasha and sesshomaru sigs i made sesshomaru he made inuyasha CnC on both of them mine will be posted first he didnt finish his sig yet.:lol:

hehe, yea as of 5 oclock AM, i still havent got a render :lol: neway, when im done ill post in this box

lmao tommy you take soo long but you know what at least the sig will be good.:lol:

And tommy i wont see this sig till tommoro so make it good and surprise me.

lol alright zach, just dont keep posting small messages, ppl will get mad that you are just spamming to get post count. SO DONT DO IT AGAIN :lol:

and about my sig, its 6:16 and im near the end, just doing text ^_^

Zach, CnC for your sig is that you REALLY need to work on text, not once has the text fit in your sig :/ also, you gotta learn how to blend your render better besides putting it under your brushing layer. Learn those techniques and youll get a LOT better in making sigs ^_^ now onto business

maaaaaaan finally im done ^_^ its 6:40 and im extremely tired. Neway, enough of this talking, here is my sig!

yea its really bright, thats what sparkle brushes do to ya also i didnt have much color to work with when 50% of the render space is white hair :P neway, hope you guys like it, CnC is really appreciated. ^_^

and thats the end of this extremely long post. Its 6:45 in the mornin and im goin to bed. Goodnight(morning :P) and please rate our sigs. Thanks!

XDDD hahaha zach i just noticed, you spelt sesshomaru's name wrong ^_^ lmao you might want to fix that

you guys double post too much, use the edit button :lol: oh and toasty that sig pwns you better current it now xD it's awesome only problem i have is that where you dide a colour overlay on your text there's black on the layer behind on the background i suggest doing a few white splodges of brushwork on your text to make it stand out more but other than that awesome and echo that's nice sig, you're a beginner right? maybe some mroe depth in the background and work on your font and your render blending but alright
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

haha thx dead :lol: . ad i use the edit button quitr a lot ^_^ also, ill work on that little problem you were talkin bout, cuz near the end i had to put a little bit more white brushing to see the text. It was weird for me neway cuz that was a new style or technique or watever you want to call it :P thx for the CnC ^_^

EDIT: alright, i think i fixed what you were talkin about :P

why dont you just say that stuff to him at ur house :lol: anyways i like the inuyasha better good job and im glad you current it because its really good.. and w.e happened to ur tekken sig?

Please stop double posting. Next time i wont merge them for you, ill just delete.

Echo's sig is alright, but the render just does not work with the cyan background, may want to desaturate that a little, because this just looks sloppy. also, try working on that text a little, because that text doesnt look very good imho.

Toasty, nice sig, buy maybe a little too blurry around the render, the text is good, but you may want to add a little bit of a stroke to it, on a low opacity to make it a little easier to read.

alright sry about the doublepost this is the first forum ive been on and i wont do it again,:lol: And thx for the CnC.