> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Siggeh

Hey guys, made a new sig, and yea your gonna think i ripped Echo's sig, but i started making mine first so yea... Neway CnC is welcome and appreciated, Thanks ^_^

Original

V2- I took the CnC into consideration and here it is ^_^ Please re-rate

EDIT: for some reason, its not showing my border around the edges, anyone know why or how to fix that? I put on one when i was making it so idk what happened

If someone could tell me, that would be great.

Woahhhhhhhh.... You really are getting better. And fast to. The only thing i could see changing is way the text is blended. The white really doesn't fit for this imo. But really nice overall.

*Edit* Dude the border is either to thin or it wasn't saved right. Try flattening the image and then save it.

I think the yellow areas have too much contrast. Perhaps the colours could be a tad more vibrant but that's just me. Your name in pure white does kinda stick out though.

Man i love the sig you are gettin so much better i remember when you were a noob, :lol: anywayz i like the Bg and the render looks awesome and about the white name i think its good but it coulve been better, Great job though.

thx a lot for the CnC guys ^_^

@ Crazy - man, thanks for the compliment and for the help with the border problem

@Acid - if i get around to it, i might add a bright/contrast layer and ill post my results if i do

@Echo - Pshh what are you talkin about, im still a noob :P

and about the white text, idk i sorta just rushed on that because i tryed to blend it with the render (like the main text) but it didnt work because it was too dark in the corner. I might edit some things if i get around to it (because im oh-so busy right? :P )

Originally posted by AcidGlow@33 Minutes Ago
    I think the yellow areas have too much contrast. Perhaps the colours could be a tad more vibrant but that's just me. Your name in pure white does kinda stick out though.
    [snapback]104924[/snapback]
    other than that good job toasty.

^BumP^

thx for CnC everyone. More CnC please...Cmon i need to know moreeeeee lol. Also, should i current it?

If someone could tell me, that would be great.

Fix the font. Thats all I have to say man. Also that really f'n huge yellow glow on the right side, you need to break that up a bit. Other then that, well there ain't much more to do. And really it's your decision whether or not to current. And also they are about the same in quality and overall coolness so for me i can't decide. Good job, Keep it up. You really are getting better fast.

Thx again crazy ^_^ neway big update, fixed that huge yellow spot on the right, fixed the border, and blended the text. I think its a lot better now. lol sry if im being annoying but please re-rate. Thanks

Nice man it looks so much cooler lmao anyway good job i like it alot