No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

I just made this sig with some different things but also with pixel strech.. right now im trying out new things please C+C on it and thanks.

hmm, not too keen on that font, the stroke doesnt work well here, definatly something to improve on. ive also seen better brushing from you, so work on that for the next stretch. render could stand out a little more, and it looks like theres an overlay layer that goes through the text and over the render, not sure if it works here, so try it with out that.

its prob one of your best peice of work... question, how do you do the pixal stretch? is there a tutorial on here for it?

"I'll take your hope, I'll take you fucking deams! I'll take your love, I'll take everything, you fucking.....BITCH!"

If someone could tell me, that would be great.

zomg another pixel stretch. Ne ways it looks good except for the really bad choice of font. Also it looks as though you forgot to cut out a section by the sword. And the blur on the right (at least thats what i think it is) looks ok but i don't know.

Try adding a color balance layer above the brushing and under the pixel stretch. Looks good, but I'd change the font.