» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here it is.. i now know that i am Antidote grunge artist.... check it out and C+C please

It's too dark, the text is hard to read, and the render is hard to make out. Try to brighten it up a bit and it will look great.

of BOooOOOo was a good comment it would be all i had to say, jk man i like it althoug the text kind of sucks.

lol, madds partially drunk ^^

and about ur sig, renders overblended, and text isnt all too good, and wats with that big yellow splotch in the middle?

mmm, text cant be read, but maybe that was te idea. but what makes it diferent from your other images besides lots of brush and color?

MMm, too grainy for an sig and the layer is way too blended and i dislike the font. but colours are good

That's odd..ppl saying the text is hard to make out...not for me..it says Antidote pretty clearly for me. The font style has chips and pieces taken off the font for a broken kinda look, which look nice. The font stands out clearly for me though. The colours are alright I say. The grunge, wherver it may be seems really grainy and doesn't stand out that much...and for like the **th time...the render is too small in the sig..

maybe the fact that you know its supposed to say antidote makes you think you can read it clearly when you really cant O_o

-edit- forgot comment

I don't really like it the style is ok but the render is too small for that size sig and the colors are pretty bland to me, Since you changed text, I guess you changed, cause its much more clear now, um trying to sum this up... I think pixel stretch isn't a good element to have on this one, darker image would make it more grungey and stuff...

yeah... that's about it...

Excellent point X.D
    Being honest, the only thing i like is the colour. I find the render is over blended and and i dislike the font used. Thats my opinion anyway.
    I think your current sigs are much much better.

Nah, it's got the same blended type i used on past sigs. So the only reason I can think of that makes it hard for others to make out is the chipped bits from the font style. It's really fine to me though.