» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hehe when i fist made my signature.....ANtidote posted it a comment like " u happen to use my tut for glowing eyes" than i started to search for his tut and i found it diffrent....pretty good....but i tried and u cant use that glow effect on all images so i wanted to post sumthing another.....to check result....see my signature...

now to the tut....

Open image you want to add glow effect....

zoom to eyes,get ur lasso tool and make a selection aroudn the eyes....right click in to selection.... and select "layer via copy" and name it eye1 than select eye1 layer and duplicate it once name it eye2....now click the eye icon next to eye2 layer to make it invisible....and select eye1 layer....go to Filter>sylize>wind....first select from the right than selct from the left.....than go Edit>transform>rotate 90CW and do the same thing with wind.....than Edit>transform>rotate 90CCW now set blending mode to color dodge,linear dodge,linear ligh or something....u haev to do it with ur own eye to decide which one suits best....in my case it was linear light....

than go to eye2 layer and click the eye icon next to it to maek it visible again.....
    just choose a blending mode that fits on image but must be a diffrent blending from eye1 layers blending.....do theese to other eyes also and go to image ready.....

first make all eyeglow layers invisible.....wait for 3-4 seconds than select your eye leyer/s and set opacity to %30 and delay to 0,1sec than duplicate that frame and set delay to no delay and opacity to %40 than duplicate it set opacity %50 duplicate set opacity %60........go liek that till %100 than......duplicate that frame again and set opacity to %80.....and go like that till %20....lowering opcity %20 each time u duplicate it..... and heres ur animation.....

Note: that 0,1 sec delays on my image cos of i did another animatiosn there also like fliashing text effect so i used bit difrent opacitys there....but trust me u get the best result with no delay.....if animation is too short for you......just dont set delay to much time...higger opacitys by %5 not by %10....so it will eb a longer animation....but i think %10 is best cos it gives desired shine and lost effect....)

Result my signature.....but in my signaturei have a rusty effect so u will have to change blend modes of glow layers to get desired effect......
    Good luck....hope this will eb useful...

EDIT: Sorry for my english.....

I really like how it ends up... looks cool as hell.

hehe thanks.....also thanks for changing the name,hope more ppl likes it also

I just landed on Mars , finaly , back home !

That's kewl , Gj

i tried it on my school pic, it looks awsome if u do it really quickly and add a few goth effects on a person and just a question:

instead of doing the 10%, 20%, 30% thing for the glow, couldn't u just use tween?

worked fine for me

i i could use tween but there were also many animations on that eyeglow layer like wampire flash or nosferatu text flash animations i had to make its times totally random it should look like realy flashing broken floracent lamp....thats why i didnt use tween

that si really freaky

That is a cracking tut bud, and your sig is freekin awesome

Nice tut!

nosferatu, I love your sig! Tell me, what picture is that? The 'Doom' monster?
    It would also be good if you make a tutorial outta that!