» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What would your idea of Paradise be? Describe it in detail.

All girls jazz band...

A white sandy beach, with a great view to a light blue ocean. The ocean would be fresh water, not salt water. Its not possible, but i only wish =)

Oooooooooo this is a good one!!!!!!!!!&# 33;!!!!!!

Imagine this.......................

you have a never ending stomach, meaning you can never be full enough to stop eating

there are soda lakes, popcorn volcanos erupting with butter, cheese trees with cracker leaves, fountains of juice, pudding quicksand, pixystick beaches, soup ponds, a whole load of good fruits and veggies, gummy (as in candy) animals,
    lollipop flowers, juice-vanilla milk-soda and other good drinks rain, cotton candy clouds, icecream mountain tops and snow, fudgy hail, bread boulders........................................

*continues the list for a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very long time*

There's paradise ... then there's just plain charlie and the chocolate factory .. :lol:

Paradise for me would be, being alone in teanquil with people who believed in the thigns i do. They'd not all be exactly like me but still very much have the same ideals. There'd be no steriotyping and it would be on an island some what like BFG described but with magic qualities like the kind in final fantasy 10 with spira and what not and there was no industrial type things and large towering sky scrapers, but for power we'd use things such as world friendly devices and there's be uncharted territory everywhere like whenever a new island was discovered there would be more and there'd be different secrets which lie within each area. There'd be no buses ( i don't like bus rides, i'm usually quite quiet on buses it's not a very personal place to talk and everyone seems to be in moods) there'd be no cravings for things such as sex, drugs or alcohol (the only drug i'd allow would be a relaxant type thing like cannabis but without the cons of it) Endless supplies of food, water, and entertainment but everyone would be involved and there'd be a real community feel among them. There'd be no false feelings or fake attitudes towards others. The temperature would be perfect, but there would be raining now and again ( no weather would be perfect without it) but no natural disasters would occur) that's pretty much all i'd need which seems a lot but when listed isn't that much ooo but there's also be no dangers like animals and stuff.
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

A cabin in the middle of the woods, where the weather never warms enough for the snow to melt. A fire glowing in the fireplace, a beautiful girl sleeping on my lap, and a frosty mug of beer in my hand.

Turtles floating in the sky. Slow rats eating pie. Oh man, so cold, yet steamy and humid causing the fluids to erupt in hot spots!

Somewhere where I don't feel the constant urge to stab someone in the face.

Originally posted by conspired@2 Minutes Ago
    Somewhere where I don't feel the constant urge to stab someone in the face.
    [snapback]109303[/snapback]
    Lmao nice one, anyways mine is kinda like Katgirl's and deadloader's put together cause i cant see it better then that.

Paridice????? * uses extreme logic *

Paridice it only a word used to decribe a place. Paridice coulde be anything. But people use it incorrectly. Like when a girl is like a bowl of chocolate icecream is paridice. What she really means is " that would make me very happy". Paridice is ( according to the diction ary ) "The abode of righteous souls after death; heaven." So that is the only thing it really can be. If you think of paridise ( i noticed i was spelling it wrong ^_^ ) as endlace stomachs and fresh water oceans you are saddly mistaken. Although this is a daydream topic. As of now the closest to paridise is..............................home.