» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Hannah

Experimenting with Aiko3 and the free babydoll that Lelu made for her. I'm incredibly chuffed, and surprised with how her dress came out, as I used no texture maps for it, the dress is purely material room. Am especially chuffed with her underskirt.. it looks lacy ^.^ Used the material room for the background too ^.^

Holy crap, How do you make them!?

RAb :blink:

Yea, basically it's like high tech dress-up for people O_O. I still don't understand what you do in poser. From what i've seen you just choose what clothes to give them and/or make materials for them.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Just as well that you don't use it then ;p You make it sound so simple ^.^

Looks amazing like your other ones, great job!

I wish i could get/use that program!

---------------------

if you dont mind, can you make a model sort of thing for me?

I have a lot of trouble trying to make a realistic person when im drawing, and it would be nice to be able to look at a model to know what its supposed to look like

it doesnt have to be special or anything, just everything like a normal girl in a plain standing pose. you dont have to make the clothes fancy (well, unless you want to :lol: ).

if it is posible to look at it from a side view too, can you do that?

you dont have to do this, but i think it would be good for this community to have something to help their artistic skills

Thanks,
    Kate

Poser is harder than anyone could possibly imagine it requires hours of fine tuning to recieve the best results, I am nowhere near as good as makibird at it so dont just think anyone can do it.

Originally posted by katgirl21@5 Hours Ago
    Looks amazing like your other ones, great job!

I wish i could get/use that program!*

---------------------

if you dont mind, can you make a model sort of thing for me?

I have a lot of trouble trying to make a realistic person when im drawing, and it would be nice to be able to look at a model to know what its supposed to look like

it doesnt have to be special or anything, just everything like a normal girl in a plain standing pose. you dont have to make the clothes fancy (well, unless you want to :lol: ).

if it is posible to look at it from a side view too, can you do that?

you dont have to do this, but i think it would be good for this community to have something to help their artistic skills

Thanks,
    Kate
    [snapback]109691[/snapback]
    I&#39;d love be able to help BTW there&#39;s no such thing as a plain standing pose ^.^ I think I&#39;ll stick with V3 in a bikini for images like that, because clothes just get in the way when you want to see how the various bodyparts are positioned ^.^ Unfortunatly, for some reason, Poser&#39;s decided to throw up a parse error when I try to load it. I need to reinstall poser and my entire library before I can render any more >.<