» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Banner

How do you guys like this banner i made for some forums of mine?

Ya i know the text sucks but i wasnt able to change it because i accadently closed PS....

Aw shit...can someoen move this to the right forums....

I think there's to much contrast between the dark and light. I'm not to fond of fractals being used alone and this seems to be filled with fractals.

You should show more of the wolf and blend it lightly, right now it looks like it was just cut and stuck on there.

I think this goes in digital art :P

accualy it supost to go in Designs and Interfaces...but i didnt look for any other forum *stupid me*

Actually, i think the choic eof colours there are gr8 :lol: The only thing i dont like is the fact that the wolf is too bright, it hurts my eyes :blink: probably just me though :unsure:

It's good.. but usually, fractals have simple , light bgs and plain colours. Eg - simple white and blue - green and white... something simple. I just think the colours are a bit heavy on this, and the brushes are a bit 'fuzzy' in places. But it has potential, as Nightfire said take off some contrast, use some lighter colours and work with the render a bit more. It has potential. so don't give up on it =D And i agree with you about with font, maybe something solid, and on a lightspot with dark text, and also smaller maybe.

~Crofty

it is way too hard and sharp in my opinion, try and soften it up a little, blur it some and bursh over it a little bit. . . just my thoughts though.

looks to sharp and edgy, text also needs work but all in all its not horribly bad but its just not workin for me