» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newb's sigs

Arrow

Hey everyone :lol: I'm new here, and both a newb and a noob to graphix making, so what do you think of these two i've made? :

Well if these are some of your first , they're pretty damn good. Especially the second one, nice colours, good brushing. but i just think that the text fills up a bit too much room. And it could do with some very bright parts, like.. white light or something , maybe. It'S quite good at the moment =D. And as for the first one, you have the render placed in well, it has a good, warm feel, but it lacks depth and character. Maybe some extra layers of grunge brushing would help with this.

Nice work, keep it up. And you're not as much of a newb as you may think, it took me a while to get to your level. Just stay very active and you'll progress quickly

Hehe, thanx for the tips, much obliged One other thing, what is the best photoshop out currently? (checking to see if i'm out dated :P )

Well i use Photoshop 7.0 , the newest is photoshop cs2 i beleive. I like 7.0 it's simple.. and works fine, i've used Cs. But i'm just used to some of the minor differences from the two , thus choosing 7.0 , Cs2 would be the one to get it you wanted the one with most handy tools and things though =D And most brush capabilities

Very good for your firsts, I like em both!! 9.0 on both (Because theyre your first) id prlly rate them about 6.8 if these werent your firsts.

Well yay anyways! And now i realise i'm not out dated, i have photoshop CS2 and its great :lol:

Cool =D . I would give you a rating, but i don't beleive in them, because each artists has his own skills and everything , other then newbie and pro =D.

Yeah, im not a fan of ratings either, unless its a battle of course, you sure do make a good point :lol: And what about this other one i've came up with?:

looks nice but u should make than background transparent and smaller....not white....to do it simple open that photoshop image....get your magic wand tool select all the white area and press delete on keyboard thats all.....and 1 more thing that background and man not blended together......background is too shiny and man is to big for background....advice is to make man smalelr a bit......delete all the bottom part of the man,that goes out of the bottom of background.....than use a soft, 50% like flow abstract brush same that u used on background and put some more effects at legs so it will look like its popped out of its place also some shadowss.....do this and u will se it will be alot better also u can use some blending like overlay or soft light at your text and give a small drop shadow lol i can make a tut. out of your sig heheh :P also you can add a gradient shadow at the back of man from top the bottom.....black-to transparent colors.....im waiting for edited signaturee :P nice workk

Hehe, thanx alot! Tht will really help I'll get right to the edited version, and hopefully have it up by the end of the week