» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: HELL YEA!

Today I got a new camera. A beast of a thing. For my class we needed a digital so i decided it's finally time to move up to digital(after being in photography for 2 weeks :P) and so i shopped around and finally found a Canon Digital Rebel EOS 300D for a whopping $500! That is compared to a retail of $800, and we got a free strap and lense filter and carrying case and discounts on a card and a bunch of other crap. This camera is awesome. Freakin amazing. You guys should see more pics from me soon. The only bad thing is i just realized the build in "All-In-One" card reader on my laptop isn't really all in one. The only form it doesn't support is CompactFlash, mine :'(. Oh well.

In other news, I finally found my MP3 player that has been missing for over half a year. I had classified it as lost and was just about to buy an ipod. Dang, life is good. Now i can listen to music on the airplane, at the gym, in Biology. . .

Today was a damn good day.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Wow camera's are that expensive? Anyways nice bargain you found :-)

Congrats on finding the MP3, how old is it? :P

Ace! I want a new digital cam, mine is kinda crap

Wow, thats quite alot of money for a camera, im guessing it must be pretty good quality.
    In other news, I finally found my MP3 player that has been missing for over half a year. I had classified it as lost and was just about to buy an ipod. Dang, life is good. Now i can listen to music on the airplane, at the gym, in Biology. . .
    Haha, the exact same thing happend to me a few days ago, my mp3 players been missing for about 6 months and i found it, the music on it at the moment is realy old and i cant find my wire to get some new songs on it. :lol:

Nice goin! How many Mega's is the camera?
    Oblivion

The cam is like 6.3 megapixels. But past 5, megapixels really don't matter. The quality is amazing. You can see the review here: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Cano...non_eos300d.asp I know it says the street price is 700, but that's not last time i checked :P. As you can see, i got it for a pretty good deal. The lowest price it found online is 100 bucks more and that's without a lense . And yea, my MP3 is old, but still decent. 1.5gigs, but it was cheap and smaller, cuz i use it for the gym and stuff. And luckily, i found my cord
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

hmph, I wish I had good days like that... congrat that's a sweet camera by the way

That's a hella nice camera and congrats on finding your MP3 player.