No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Order Tekken 5 and receive a bonus Art book! Bonus item will ship with purchased product, and is only available while supplies last. If you choose In-Store Pickup for this game, please contact the store for bonus item availability.

This limited edition Tekken 5 premium bundle set commemorates the 10-year anniversary of the fighting franchise. The bundle includes: Tekken 5, a Hori customized controller and a special six-disc collectors DVD case for storage of all games in the Tekken franchise.

The Tekken 5 limited edition peripheral offers highly accurate controls replicating the arcade game play experience currently found on the coin-op version of Tekken 5.

Tekken 5 promises to deliver the ultimate, most visually stunning fighting game experience ever seen in a Tekken game. Tekken 5 brings back the popular cast of characters from the previous Tekken games, along with three new characters, and more to unlock as players progress.

Price: $99.99 :lol:

Uh, great. I might sound stupid, but, what's Tekken? :unsure:

lol u must be kiddnig me !! lol its a 3d fighting playstation 2 game .. its famous here in US lol :``)

LMAO! whoa. someone asked WHAT IS TEKKEN!....[{(*AWSOME*)}]

Tekken is a great game - but not that great of a game (in my opinion). I'm not really a huge fan of fighting games in general - so my opinion is slightly biases. The only fighting game 'series' I liked was Soul Calibur - now that game was pure gold!

It's good ... but i don't like that style game very much , i just find it a b it boring after a while.

I think i'll agree with Crofty, besides, tekken 5 for ps2 wasn't as good as i thought it was. Of course its not bad, it was easy beaten if you just want to, and.. Well it almost feels like they have stuffed all kinds of stuff in it just to make it be as big as another ps2 dvd game ^_^ But its really fun to play in multiplayer. And it got great graphics! I think its worth getting anyways (getting, you choose how :P)