» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Three new ones

Didn't want to start 3 topics, so here are three new ones...CnC?

Hmmm. They look ok. I really cannot thinkof a way to make any of em better. Eh. They are all ok. If you added a render that WASNT a chick to the center (2nd) one then I think that one would be the best. Add a gamerender to the center one.

What? You don't like girls? :blink: ...lol j/p I'm just sick of game renders right now. I had a wrecked car in it, but i didn't like it as much as I do without it. Thanks for the suggestions though!

mmm adriana lima *drools*, nice sigs :lol:. i like the 3rd (obviously) the best but the first is cool. The 1st and 3rd seem a bit plain in the bg area and then the 2nd seems busy in the bg...:huh:. still cool

"I find that on the internet, everyone is very tough in an anonymous, pussy kind of way" - Josh Homme

Originally posted by weasel@4 Hours Ago
    Hmmm. They look ok. I really cannot thinkof a way to make any of em better. Eh. They are all ok. If you added a render that WASNT a chick to the center (2nd) one then I think that one would be the best. Add a gamerender to the center one.
    [snapback]111162[/snapback]
    I totally disagree, i think he should change the colors, add a levels adjustment layer to give more depth, and chane the colouring of it orange+blue=puke, also change the text on it :|
    the sigs with the girls in them are pretty good, except, imo, the text doesnt really go with them, try taking off the drop shadow on it, set it to soft light, and duplicate it a few times, youll get some color, but it will be mostly white

I partly agree with Elleray on this one, even though you indeed have some nice things going on. Change the colours on the middle pic, as mentioned above. One more thing I'd reckon you should do is perhaps to not have such a "uptight" colour-schedule for (at least the first chick). You can of course stick to one tone of some colour, but do take advantage of nuances! Well well... You could try to put in even hotter chicks, but that's just a thought from somewhere not-so-deep within ^^.

Keep it up, dude.

Originally posted by Dompa@40 Minutes Ago
    I partly agree with Elleray on this one, even though you indeed have some nice things going on. Change the colours on the middle pic, as mentioned above. One more thing I'd reckon you should do is perhaps to not have such a "uptight" colour-schedule for (at least the first chick). You can of course stick to one tone of some colour, but do take advantage of nuances! Well well... You could try to put in even hotter chicks, but that's just a thought from somewhere not-so-deep within ^^.

Keep it up, dude.

[snapback]111203[/snapback]

my words exactly