» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Very P/O'd

Well yesterday i asked my mom if we could order this watch, because a week befor she said think about it sence its a bit of money. So yesterday i asked and she said let me do it tomarow, ill be home at a normal time and i can do it. So today at 6:00 PM...Bout 45 Min after she gets home, i ask again. She says later after dinner. Of corse i have to be different and eat dinner at around 8:30 PM. So after dinner i asked again, polietly "Can we please order the watch now?" What does she say? Give me five minutes and ill come upstairs. I start doing my homework and lose track of time and about 30 min later after im done with it all, i go down again. I asked once again rather Polietly..."Can we order it now?" She says, just let me do it tomarow. Ive been asking for this all week. So far she pushed it back nearly 10 times.

This week sucked. I lost my phone and some kid picked it up and is right now using it because my mom never canceled or suspeneded the phone service for it. If i get blamed for the phone i will not be happy...At all.
    Oblivion

Bummer man, I've had those kinds of weeks. Right now though I'm kinda flipping out over a girl.

My school's Homecoming is this weekend I think (it might be next weekend) and there's this gorgeous girl I'm crazy about, but she's already turned down like 3 other guys. I talked to her and she said she doesn't really want to go with a date because all the guys she's gone to dances with have always tried to get her to be their girlfriend by the end of the night. It sounds stupid, but I don't really know what I'm going to do. I haven't talked to her a lot since freshman year (2 years ago) but I might start hanging out with her group of friends soon.

damn that sucks ob sorry to hear.

anywho i just found out that this gorgeous chick that i've liked for a while likes me...but get this, she's like 1 1/2 years older than me.

i'm thinkin bout askin her to homecoming on the 30th...wish me luck lol.

Ha whatta ya know! We didnt do it tonight either!
    Oblivion

Holy Smicthen burg, have you lost your marbles?

Very depressing , G-WIZ!

Well, darn.

Well, I hope things go better for you. And good luck to the rest of you with your homecoming dates..haha.

Hmm... I'm applying for this job, had two interviews and now they have asked for my references... but its been streeched over three weeks. Very long process and very frustrating... sigh.

if I dont get it, buggered if i know what i'm going to do, the IT industry sucks in Brisbane, but I dont' wanna move to Sydney or Melbourne.

Ahh well...