> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Sig

Comments and Criticism (I think that's what CnC stands for...I'm a newb. )

Thanks!

yo you can't use phot*bucket you have to use another image hosting like
    Image Shack
    ^^^^
    upload your pics there

its actually really good for your first, it is simple, but hey, its your first, and of course, look at my stuff, doesnt get much more simple than that.

The animation is cool i dont really like teh text and you should try to blend the render but that is a great first sig nice job and welcome to the void.

Stewie is the pwn - what more can I say? :lol:

Very cool for your first sig, as the others have mentioned. All I can think of is learning some abstracts or grunge (check tutorials) to fix the bg up. That could be a project of yours ^^.

I'd love to see more work from you.

I like the fact that there's WAY TOO MUCH TEXT...maybe just a quick quote would work better. Also, I'd like to add that it's a nice sig for your first try. Keep working on them and you will get much better. There are great tutorials here, and I'd be glad to help you, just PM me. I'll look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

yea i dont think the rain effect was really needed. But since its your 1st sig you were proboly just trying out some stuff. i think its nice for your first keep it up. and welcome to the void you will learn alot from people here.

"I'll take your hope, I'll take you fucking deams! I'll take your love, I'll take everything, you fucking.....BITCH!"

Thanks guys.

I did at the rain effect because I was trying some things out. It was from a tutorial on here (a good one ). I was just messing around with some things, hoping to camoflogue that I cut off part of Stewie's foot.

I love working with photoshop. I just wish I was creative enough to make anything. I can't get any ideas, but as soon as one pops up, I run to the computer to make it!

B)

Originally posted by Vladman1327@56 Minutes Ago
    Thanks guys.

I did at the rain effect because I was trying some things out.* It was from a tutorial on here (a good one ).* I was just messing around with some things, hoping to camoflogue that I cut off part of Stewie's foot.

I love working with photoshop.* I just wish I was creative enough to make anything.* I can't get any ideas, but as soon as one pops up, I run to the computer to make it!

B)
    [snapback]111786[/snapback]
    dont worry they will come. . .and i used a gross animation on my first sig as well . . so hopefully it will lead to better things, as im sure it will. . keep running to the computer when you get ideas, sometimes you may even sit down and start messing around and see what comes to you. . .just something to try maybe.

stewie is da man lol. for your first sig i'd say its good.