> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FTW!!!

Well this is kind of strange but my moms cat has gone missing, it's deaf and so it makes it worse .... but it's never been out more than 8 hours at a time without being seen by someone ... it usually likes to sit on my dads van and when he drives away it stays on top without him noticing .. has anyone else had their pets go missing? and what happened? anyone know if this is just a thing it might do sometimes? :mellow:

//EDIT: The cat strolled in about a few minutes ago .. there was a drunken row going on next door so it got scared me thinks but my dog's sick... still anyone can tell me if they have had weird and wonderful stories where their animals have gone missing ...

My dog once tried to board a plane, we live right near an airport ( minutes drive away ) my dog ran all the way there and got through customs and got chased by security until it almost borded a plane to somewhere in the caribean :lol:
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

My fish almost jumped out of the bowl but I stopped it by tapping on the bowl. It was surely a scary moment for the fish and I.

one time my old cat almost talked to me.
    it opend its mouth like about to say" i rather perfer the orange ".

but then closed it quickly realizing i was human im not sure..
    this was after me acting like a cat around it for about 3 hours.

Lol, MaDD! One time one of our cats got outside and he went up to the door, scratched at it for like 5 secs, then ran around the house again. This went on for a while until we opened the door he had been scrating at, and he bolted into our neighbors yard. It was quite a feat to catch him after that.

We have an attic extension to our house so we have windows up there, my cat ( the one that went missing not the fat one) climbed out of the window and onto my roof and sat up there for a few hours singing to the neighbours.

oh and one time my pet mould caught fire ... :mellow:
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

I'm happy you located your cat! I've lost my dog for hours and a time and it got me really worried. When I first got my dog it actually ran away, we were going around ringing doorbells and we found some assholes with it.

Crazy.

my dog is dying he's so old aswell it's a shame because he used to be so lively
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

haha this one time i bought a dog and it was young and stuff like few months... anyway i woke up one morning with it liking my face and i was like aw wtf .. then it threw up in my mouth....didnt taste real nice either, nothing like puppy food.
    / / X E K A Y E M \ \
    http://zekayem.deviantart.com/

Originally posted by ZeKayeM@10 Minutes Ago
    haha this one time i bought a dog and it was young and stuff like few months... anyway i woke up one morning with it liking my face and i was like aw wtf .. then it threw up in my mouth....didnt taste real nice either, nothing like puppy food.
    [snapback]113092[/snapback]
    :lol: :lol: he was just trying to feed you :P
    how much vomit comes out from a puppy ?? :huh:

a mouthfull haha
    / / X E K A Y E M \ \
    http://zekayem.deviantart.com/