» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: New sig

Hey watsup i just amde a new sig and it took me like 10 min so CnC plz and i want to know if i should current it because ima tired of my halo sig.

man....... you either have to learn some stuff, and then try again, or you should actually take CnC into consideration.... i know this sounds harsh but it needs to be said, you never take the CnC and improve on it, you just keep doing whatever you thnk of at that moment; i watch you make sigs and you just brush around a bit, put on a render and THE SAME DAMN TEXT, and then put it under the brushing layers so it looks "blended"... and if your not going to listen to what people here say, than why do you even post your sigs? youre pretty much just wasting your time if your going to keep going this way...

Yea, downloaded brushes suck, as well as renders. The only good thing here i can see is that you took 10 mins. Bugs me when people make a sig like this and say "took me 2.5 hours". I mean holy shiiit! :P keep tryin man.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

OK tommy well you from know on im gna take the CnC into consideration and im gna look up stuff or if you teach me some things that can help so im gna start to care more about what i do with my sigs.

Yes, thing is i reckon this took you longer than 10 minutes ... if it did take you ten minutes and you say to justify it just sucks. If you infact could do better you wouldn't post such crap please don't use the excuse "well it didn't take long" to justify or fall back on, please if you can do better, do, and don't use crap excuses if you can't then just try again but don't lie about how long it takes.
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr