» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alien

There...It's different. CnC?

Loos good but i think it would look beter w/ a dif render and no popout. Overall nice job though.
    This is me.

I can't get no love on this f**kin site anymore. :angry:

:blink: Psyco.... :rolls finger near ear: uhh dude calm yaself, he was just saying that the alien render doesnt fit wit the tech, try a robot render or something mechanical.

"I'll take your hope, I'll take you fucking deams! I'll take your love, I'll take everything, you fucking.....BITCH!"

I know, but it seems that I've been posting shit here for a few weeks now with no positive comments. It gets old...do I suck at makins sigs?

Originally posted by Freak+A Minute Ago--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freak &#064; A Minute Ago)</div>
    I&#39;ve been posting shit here for a few weeks now with no positive comments.
    [snapback]113210[/snapback]
    [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Vermilion
    @2 Hours Ago
    Overall nice job though.
    [snapback]113160[/snapback]
    This is me.

Originally posted by Freak+55 Minutes Ago--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freak &#064; 55 Minutes Ago)</div>
    I know, but it seems that I&#39;ve been posting shit here for a few weeks now with no positive comments.* It gets old...do I suck at makins sigs?
    [snapback]113210[/snapback]
    [/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Freak
    @1 Hour Ago
    I can&#39;t get no love on this f**kin site anymore.* :angry:
    [snapback]113200[/snapback]
    Damn...Psycho indeed Nobody&#39;s saying negative things or saying your sigs suck. They are just saying what they think could be changed to make it better. Not everything that ppl say is true, it&#39;s just their opinion. But aslong as you like it then you shouldn&#39;t get down by other ppls suggestions. You can always visit other graphic forums and post too. That&#39;s what I do. I post in a few others to get feedback from other ppl then just this place. Some places you get ass kissers, some places you get plain a**holes who have nothing to say but negative feedback. Some places ppl don&#39;t talk at all and so on. But yeah....just chill...or I&#39;ll have to call the men in white coats to come get you. XD

So anyways..I think it&#39;s alright. Not fond of the huge dimension but that&#39;s just me. The border seems a tad bland cause of the plain colour and they don&#39;t have much depth to them. you have parts of the bg showing in transparent edges when I think it would be better to not have the bg show in some transparent areas...

*offers him the red pill or the blue pill*... XD

If the men in white coats have beer, send &#39;em. Anyways...I was just making this sig to do something different, because I get told that I&#39;m repeative. I know I get stuck in ruts...

It does seem like every sig I post only gets negative replies. I just want to get better.

got to be honest love the idea but think its a bit big for my taste ..possibly would have lost the tail myself

I myself do not like the border..everything else seems nice.