> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I a Burnout?

Guys... do you think i'm a burnout? I took a test yesterday that said that i'm in the 'danger-zone' for being a burnout. I don't know things in my life are just so busy and I party really hard.

Perhaps, but you seem to have good grammar..I suggest slowing down on the drugs and crap..

I wouldn't say so... living hard is understandable when you have such pressures and all that jazz. But try to avoid it and keep your head clear, or else it will sneak up on you.
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

I obviously don't know you extremely well, as we've never met, but throughout the time that I've known you you have seemed to be descending into the stereotypical "burnout" culture. Back at GamingVoid we rarely heard mentions of drugs or getting loaded, but pot stories seem to have been in an abundance recently.

I would't worry about it too much though, as those tests are never really accurate because there are so many different variables which one's personality depends on, that it's impossible for a single test to account for them all.

I don't know if its just me or everyone. I don't get to sleep till after 2am every night. I smoke multiple times a day. I party once on the weekdays and twice on the weekends.

I fel just constantly out of it.

Ugh yea I think you should slow down on this typical crazy thing..

Maybe party onces a month, go sleep 11 PM-12AM..Smoke every week, but no more then that..

man ur young , its the way to fly
    / / X E K A Y E M \ \
    http://zekayem.deviantart.com/

It seems like all my friends do it... not just me. I mean, it's the time to party thats kinda why.

I smoke a LOT though now that I just got done quitting my break (started smoking right before I got to college again).

Originally posted by tacoX@12 Hours Ago
    I don't know if its just me or everyone. I don't get to sleep till after 2am every night. I smoke multiple times a day. I party once on the weekdays and twice on the weekends.

I fel just constantly out of it.
    [snapback]113484[/snapback]
    coem one its absolutely normal, me and all of my friends lieve the smae style and its all ok

f.e. : today i had 11 ciggaretes and its just 2:31 pm , i was in pub afterschool hade 2 beers, and on eveneing and tomorow im goin to friends b-day party I think it normal

i don't party much because well i'm just not into that thing, i go to bed late and doze off in class and on occasion i have smoked pot .. i'm just a dork though but i don't think it's too much of a burnout, i know some people who're worse believe me
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr