19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Communist - RSSU

12 63.16%
  • Facist - PRRP

7 36.84%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Important.....

Thumbs down

Please vote sensibly on this, and no kidding around. You cannot say that you are none, or say that you are a bit of both, you MUST say you are one!

For those of you who don't know what they are, i'll give you the lowdown.

Communist: Belief that everyone is equal and is the same. A person should not be better off than someone else, they should be at the same level. People should get paid the same no matter what they do. ie Soviet Union

Facist: People should never be classed as the same, They should be separated, some above some below. People who are well off can look down their noses and laugh at people who are poor and cannot make a decent living, and ridicule them. ie Nazis

Please vote.

My vote is for Communism, as equality should be achieved through whatever means neccessary.

P.S. - The parties in the poll are not real, they have been made up for a debate me and my friends are having, but it's more serious then you think at first.

sorry but none

Lol. both soviet union and nazis are down, cus they were too extreme

And those 2 things are both way too extreme. Whatever you say, im gonna say im in the between.

Im not facist, or a communist.

thats like asking:
    are you paralyzed from your legs or are you a professional überhax0r 1337z0r runner? :huh:

stupid question.

WTF? And you both defeated the purpose of this poll. Can you not just say one, it doesnt matter if its not true, it's not gonna change anything is it?

well you did tell us to be serious about it.

I am a bit of both of them.

I am not extremely communist and not extremely fascist. I am more communist then fascist. But that is me.

Communist, all people are equal, except for the leader and his "friends" which are really rich. A prime example would be Fidel Castro. Plus Facism didn't work in Germany.

we are reading animal farm in english, and its really interesting how the dude portrays the animals as charecters in the history of the soviet union with karl marx, stalin, trotsky etc

anyway, communism

Neither. Both views are wayy too extreme, adn both are rediculously stupid. Everybody is saying communism cuz the other one seems mean, and it's scar your e-rep. Phh screw that. Communism is gay, people work 5x as hard as other people who just sit on their lazy asses and they all get paid the same. If you are talented and strive to achieve something large, the government takes it from you and gives it to lazy bitches who sit on their asses and do nothing!!! And no i am not facist either, and i dunno if that's what hte nazi's were. Facism is again more extreme, like if somebody is bad then keep them in the mud. I am american bitches!!
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

I'm more of a facist.
    Society wouldn't work if everyone would be equal. If you think logicly, there has to be people who are above others.