Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Communist - RSSU

12 63.16%
  • Facist - PRRP

7 36.84%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Important.....

reminds me of donnie darko .. you can't place these kiinds of things into just two categories, it's retarded... it wouldn't be any of those for me, i know i should probably not say but that's my vote
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Communism doesnt work. Simple as that. I believe more in Facism, if anything. There should be seperate class 'levels', if everyone's equal then everyone is poor. And you know theres going to be some shiesty politicians that arnt equal.

Communism on paper makes all the sense in the world. Put it in action - it doesnt work.

Communism..

Not that the ideal Communism that Marx wrote about has never been achieved.
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

Yes but all these views are totally right, neither work in reality, but both lead to a dictatorship. But i believe that communism is better because the means for it are better, that all people are equal

your description of facism was pretty biased.

Communism works in small doses. Only small colonies and over a 2 generation time span. After that greed starts taking over and people want more than they are given.

The idea of communism translates, basically, to this. Your job is to...say... go chop down lumber. You have to chop down 10 trees per day, and you get no money for it. But when you get home everything you need will be there, someone else will have grown and harvested your fruits and vegetables, someone will have built you a computer, someone else will have made your very house. All of them without pay, because they counted on you to provide them with paper, firewood, lumber, and etc.

People complain that communism will only make people work hard enough to do the minimum. Well if the system is setup correctly, the minimum is the perfect amount. Communism requires alot of control, regulation, and monotoring by the government however.

In practice the government is always corrupted so it doesn't work out and everyone is poor and needy instead of well taken care of.

I think, eventually...hopefully, the world will adopt communism as a natuaral evolutionary progression.

Hoover,
    Communism has nothing to do with Dictatorships. Those are two completely different sections of government. You can have a democratic communist government, or you can have a communist dictatorship. Generally, dictatorships go towards communism or facism because it allows them absolute control over the people of that country.
    Resident father figure.

rofl yea the view on Fascism is pretty biased.

Fascism is in a nutshell, the welfare of the state over the people. The states existence is the sole obligation and priority of the people. People's business is the state's business.

These two ideologies should only be compared in theory. Because of the extremity of them on opposite sides of the spectrum. There is no evidence of both of them pure in practice.
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

Well, i see what you mean there, but i only make it biased because i lean towards communism because its easier to do, than to balance both out. And Communism and facism would have to be under a dictatorship, as if a government wanted communism or facism to actually stick, than they would have to force it upon the nation, as there would obviously be some rebels or revolts in different parts somewhere or other, so there is NO other choice BUT a dictatorship.

But to my point, if you do prefer communism, why not join my new forums on my site, i will upload the URL later, when the site and forums are finalised

Wow, wasnt this a big ol' grand display of advertisement?

Neither. I'd say the idea of communism is actually the best, but it will never work.

No type of government works ideally once you take human error into account, but I have much more facist beliefs than anything. I personally will never be completely loyal to anyone buy a king or other dictator.