» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I must be really really bored. Im trying to write a book called "1,000 uses for duct tape" heres what i got:
    1.cover a book with duct tape - instant book cover
    2.make a jacket. works just like leather
    3.make a wallet.
    4.furniture. cheap and comfortable!
    5. make curtains so you never have to see the sun again.
    6. stickers.
    7. duct tape shoes - again, cheap and comfortable.
    8. shoelaces to match the shoes
    9. stitches. they really work better than normal stitches because duct tape doesnt leave a scar. (trust me i tried it)
    10. a strip of tape over a blade keeps it sharp
    11. what its meant for: heating duct work.
    12. look sharp at a wedding - duct tape wormal wear.
    13. lonely? make a lifesize buddy. you will never be alone again!
    14. spending problem? wrap your wallet in tape, so when you get the urge, you have second thoughts.
    15. Handcuffs. Having discipline problems with your kids? Don't waste money on one of those "kid" leashes, just tape 'em up!
    16: fix your car. get a new paintjob, cover your car. keep your mirrow and/or bumper on.
    17. duct tape folded over itself can pull a car out of a ditch.
    18. Having drinking problems? just tape all the beers to the fridge and you'll never be able to drink again!
    19. something broken in your computer? stuff some duct tape in the A drive. maybe something will happen
    20. think you're too fat? Tape up your mouth and youll never have to eat again! (also useful to shut people up)
    21. Tape a mug to your hand, so when you go out drinking, you can still keep drinking when you've become too drunk to hold on to the mug anymore!
    22.Ultimate Guitar pick! Wrap one in tape and stick it to yourself!
    23.Wall decorations!
    24.Abusing Cologne usage? Duct tape it!
    25.Cell phone faceplate! Why waste money!
    26.Sleepwalker in your family and worrying about them hurting themselves.. tape them to the mattress at night ..no more worries.
    27.Pet fur on the furniture..no problem wrap your pet in tape..no more annoying fur shedding.
    28.Not motivated to write an essay? Duct tape the pen to your hand, along with an eraser on the other hand.
    29. Sleepwalker in your family and worrying about them hurting themselves.. tape them to the mattress at night ..no more worries.
    30. Pet fur on the furniture..no problem wrap your pet in tape..no more annoying fur shedding.
    31. Need to kidnap someone? Duck tape thier hands and legs together and you'll have no problem.
    32. Broken leg no hospital around ..roll of duct tape and 2 sticks and there you go homemade splint.
    33. sexual problems? 2 twigs some duct tape and your ready to party all night long
    34. Is some of your furniture broken beyond repair? Cover it in duct tape, also fix the problems with the duct tape.
    35. Removing splinters
    36. Removing warts.(this has been scientifically tested, its true&#33
    37. covered guitar in it, funky guitar decor

i really wanna finish this. if anyone has any ideas, post them. ill add your ideas to the list as soon as i can.

count: 37

Lol.
    15. TAPE? How bout just using it for tape lol. You know, tape to the wall, tape stuff together...

Rofl, nice. Heres one,

15. Handcuffs. Having discipline problems with your kids? Don't waste money on one of those "kid" leashes, just tape 'em up!
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Like on Pimp My Ride, people use it on their cars. LoL.

ok i added the handcuff one. the other one basically blows the purpose of this. once i get to 1,000, ill make a site for this. ill add them to the list as they come so i can keep track of the list easily.

Having drinking problems? just tape all the beers to the fridge and you'll never be able to drink again!

something broken in your computer? stuff some duct tape in the A drive. maybe something will happen

think you're too fat? Tape up your mouth and youll never have to eat again! (also useful to shut people up)

Tape a mug to your hand, so when you go out drinking, you can still keep drinking when you've become too drunk to hold on to the mug anymore!

yeah, they suck.
    LOOKS LIKE I SPILLED SOME AWESOME IN YOUR DRINK

^Clicky for my dA

added those 4.

Ultimate Guitar pick! Wrap one in tape and stick it to yourself!

Wall decorations!

Abusing Cologne usage? Duct tape it!

Cell phone faceplate! Why waste money!

Not motivated to write an essay? Duct tape the pen to your hand, along with an eraser on the other hand.
    Oblivion

Sleepwalker in your family and worrying about them hurting themselves.. tape them to the mattress at night ..no more worries.

Pet fur on the furniture..no problem wrap your pet in tape..no more annoying fur shedding.

7 more added. come on, keep it up