> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

tell me what you think please...

well i didnt really like it... But your sig is way better, a reall piece of art.
    like the red under the hat and blue under him

My sig is simple pixel stretch, k?

U don't like it?

i thinkt his is nice, but the dropshadows on the brushign doesn't fit, and there's a bit too much goign on, but very nice style =D

the curves are very pixelated and adding s troke makes them stand out even more.

Originally posted by gugge@7 Hours Ago
    well i didnt really like it... But your sig is way better, a reall piece of art.
    like the red under the hat and blue under him
    [snapback]116436[/snapback]
    sorry but i have to say something here. . .we are talking about his piece of art here, not his sig. . .it's cool to be like, by the way, i like your sig. but then thats about it.

as for your pic. . . .it kinda looks like you just went crazy all over it :P vector is "usually" simple and generally plain. . .but in this, there are about 8 shades of red, which dont blend into each other to show shading. an orange/yellow color, white, and black.

and also it looks almost as though you were just trying to see what all you could put in there and what you could make that was vector, and not truly placing everything where it would look best. but trying to fill with as much as you can.

so for a first attempt, i think it is good that you explored a lot in this one. there is just entirely too much going on for me.

thanks for your time, and sorry it was so long. but those who were at gfxvoid in the beginning know that i will do this sometimes.

but, if you take into consideration the things i said, i do think it will help you out later on. . .if you dont, then sorry i wasted your time.

Mas.

Originally posted by masokist@29 Minutes Ago
    sorry but i have to say something here. . .we are talking about his piece of art here, not his sig. . .it's cool to be like, by the way, i like your sig. but then thats about it.*
    as for your pic. . . .it kinda looks like you just went crazy all over it* :P* vector is "usually" simple and generally plain. . .but in this, there are about 8 shades of red, which dont blend into each other to show shading. an orange/yellow color, white, and black.

and also it looks almost as though you were just trying to see what all you could put in there and what you could make that was vector, and not truly placing everything where it would look best. but trying to fill with as much as you can.

so for a first attempt, i think it is good that you explored a lot in this one. there is just entirely too much going on for me.

thanks for your time, and sorry it was so long. but those who were at gfxvoid in the beginning know that i will do this sometimes.

but, if you take into consideration the things i said, i do think it will help you out later on. . .if you dont, then sorry i wasted your time.

Mas.
    [snapback]116624[/snapback]

THIS is what we need to see more of.

I agree totaly with him. Try some simplier compositions if your gunna venture into the realm of vectors. also, didnt like the bluring of the toad man much, prolly would have been a better idea to keep him sharp and focused like the vectors.

you sure u didnt DOWNLOAD every brushpack OTHER PEOPLE have made then try to fit it all into a tiny cavas??
    / / X E K A Y E M \ \
    http://zekayem.deviantart.com/

i love the render blending
    but you add too much brushes, and look too much messy
    and that is lil pixelate in some places

Originally posted by masokist@15 Hours Ago
    sorry but i have to say something here. . .we are talking about his piece of art here, not his sig. . .it's cool to be like, by the way, i like your sig. but then thats about it.*
    as for your pic. . . .it kinda looks like you just went crazy all over it* :P* vector is "usually" simple and generally plain. . .but in this, there are about 8 shades of red, which dont blend into each other to show shading. an orange/yellow color, white, and black.

Mas.
    [snapback]116624[/snapback]

Thank you very much for your incredably helpful advice.

Thank you.