» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

There was a dance tonight (well, saturday i guess) and i went...knowing they're always really dumb. I don't really like dance as in grind with people a whole lot..i'm not the greatest and i'd just prefer not to....and everyone was making the BIGGEST FUCKING DEAL ABOUT IT, like always. And like if i did dance, they'd have made an even BIGGER fucking deal about it. This one kid though, i was seriously about to lay him out. He was a total asshole about me not dancing..and would just send girls over and have them like be all over me and shit. (normally, i don't mind..but this was deliberate and i was pissed off already) Everyone thought something was wrong with me...like idk i was sad or depressed or something.

So towards the end, i was just kinda standing around my friends kinda zoned out...and this one chick (pretty slutty...) who i've started talking to because she's nice sometimes and idk, i just have become kinda friends with her, like runs over...and starts like aggressively grinding on me...and i was not in the mood for it at all. i pushed her away with my hip cuz i was like ftw what the hell are you doing. This pissed me off even more...so i walked away, went to the bathroom..got a drink. When i got back everyone was still acting the same...which just made me feel idk...weird...

Originally posted by Xtremerunnerars@18 Hours Ago
    cuz i was like ftw (For The Win) what the hell
    [snapback]122359[/snapback]
    ..And is grinding like flirting and being all over you?

..And i don't get that .. pisses me off so much aswell if you arn't in the mood people immediately assume you're depressed ... sometimes you just don't feel like it so when finally they make you crack and you shout they're like was only caring .. WTF?!?! serious they only want to bother you to fill their pathetic lives with random chit chat and end the sentance with, "just so you know i care" so they think they have accomplished something ...

... as if talking to someone about their problems is going to help "ooo i got it off my chest" no i fucking didn't i talked to someone about it and now i feel even worse because more people now know what the fuck is wrong ....

Sorry veering off into my own personal rant there but the point is just tell them face off ... "Fuck off&#33;" ... discos piss me off, i prefer to sit on my own and just enjoy the atmosphere or just not go ... people piss me off <_< /rant
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Originally posted by deadloader@24 Minutes Ago
    ..And is grinding like flirting and being all over you?

..And i don&#39;t get that .. pisses me off so much aswell if you arn&#39;t in the mood people immediately assume you&#39;re depressed ... sometimes you just don&#39;t feel like it so when finally they make you crack and you shout they&#39;re like was only caring .. WTF?&#33;?&#33; serious they only want to bother you to fill their pathetic lives with random chit chat and end the sentance with, "just so you know i care" so they think they have accomplished something ...

... as if talking to someone about their problems is going to help "ooo i got it off my chest" no i fucking didn&#39;t i talked to someone about it and now i feel even worse because more people now know what the fuck is wrong ....

Sorry veering off into my own personal rant there but the point is just tell them face off ... "Fuck off&#33;" ... discos piss me off, i prefer to sit on my own and just enjoy the atmosphere or just not go ... people piss me off* <_<* /rant
    [snapback]122559[/snapback]
    wow, i totaly agree, especially when something big happens and then everyone just acts normal but in the back of their mind they know they&#39;re just acting normal to avoid confrontation of whatever, u just feel like shouting in their faces.

ARG

Yea I hate that feeling.
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

erm i meant ftw=wtf as in teh=the.

sry.

And wow, i didn&#39;t expect you guys&#39;d know what i meant at all.

I like grinding myself. I find it to be a fun and great activity, a great way to &#39;bond&#39; with the opposite sex.

I can&#39;t imagine myself making fun of people for not grinding at a dance though. -_-.

lol i dont really feel ya on this one but its funny yuo pushed her away w/ your hip I luaghed at that. way to keep your pimp hip strong.
    This is me.

Originally posted by Vermilion@3 Hours Ago
    way to keep your pimp hip strong.
    [snapback]122619[/snapback]
    That was funny as hell.

Yeah I think that&#39;s pretty dumb, I would be pissed too.

I nearly always feel that way towards the illiterate, indecorous pieces of shit who think they have fulfilled their lives being ignorant ... it isn&#39;t bliss.
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

I thought the dance was pretty fun(Im good friends with xtreme) but yeah that was kind of gay cuz if you dont wanna dance wtf is the big deal. Idk I had fun dancing but its your decison and I respect it.

Who was being and asshole?