No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

For you guys is there always that friend who never ceases to piss you the fuck off. For me its some kid who is just a complete asshole. First of all he doesnt respect peoples opinion, for example, my other friend likes rap music, as soon as he turns on his music the other kid gets super pissed and will punch him and shit. Next, he just does the stupidest shit ever, for example read xtremes thread in this forum.

I just had to rant about his asshole being.

Indeed, this one 'friend' of mine started out alright. But he turned out to have an attitude problem and is pretty full of himself.

But yesterday one of my buddies and the 'friend' was getting on the train (city transit) in the morning so it was packed. He was the last one to get on, but the 'friend' was right behind him but couldn't get on. So the door closed in his face and had to wait for the next train.

I love karma.
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

Seems we have the same problem.. dumbass in my year is full of himself .. goes on about how great he is and just is a sly, evil kniving little fuck up who deserves to be shot..
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

There was this dude that would chill with one of my good friends. My good friend liked him, but me and everybody else hated this kid. We were suck a dick to him and he still wouldnt get the clue.

i got a friend , well i wouldnt call him a friend but he's just a retard , we've been friends with him for ages, since like the start of highschool , and he just doesnt seem to grow up. me and my other friends have fucked him off away from us now cause we cant even go to a club without him being a total retard.

now he hang out with 14 and 15 year olds haha
    / / X E K A Y E M \ \
    http://zekayem.deviantart.com/

Yeah i have a "friend" (thats a big stretch calling him a friend) that sits w/ us everyday at lunch. I tell him everyday how much i dislike him and most of the time so is someone else. He just wont leave.
    This is me.

Yeah, there's this dude who sits at my table at lunch and he's just an asshole. He hangs out with one of my other friends cause they're both on the football team.