» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Yep, first one I've ever done . . . C+C please?

Updated Version:

any better?

it's alright, still just an average signiture though.. very monotone and the font you used doesn't work .. the scan lines work but they arn't exactly the best andthe brushing is ok but it's just average random blobs and black and white grunge ... the render is ok, but i can see where some parts of it are cut out.
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Deadloader, i have to say, i personally think your being too harsh, This is Ashiki's first ever sig, i think its awesome for a first sig, Everything seems ot blend nicely...Gj dude, keep at it

Fair enough. Font always seems to be a problem... what actually makes a font 'work'? And what do you mean when you say you can see where parts of the render have been cut out?

Originally posted by Diaz+A Minute Ago--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diaz &#064; A Minute Ago)</div>
    Deadloader, i have to say, i personally think* your being too harsh, This is Ashiki&#39;s first ever sig, i think its awesome for a first sig, Everything seems ot blend nicely...Gj dude, keep at it
    [snapback]127873[/snapback]
    [/b]
    agreed

<!--QuoteBegin-Ashiki
    @A Minute Ago
    Fair enough. Font always seems to be a problem... what actually makes a font &#39;work&#39;? And what do you mean when you say you can see where parts of the render have been cut out?
    [snapback]127874[/snapback]
    What other stuff have uve done?

Oh i just meant with other people work, too. Font always seems to be the one thing people critisize.

Test is normally a weak point of most GFXers.

The text is a problem for many because they try to make it too fancy.

I couldnt fit any text to my current sig without ruining the symmetry so i put it as a shape on the top.
    You might want to try different solutions than blending it in the brushing.

yeah.
    thats pretty good for ur first sig.

Ok. Thanks Do you think i should change the font then? I don&#39;t think it looks too bad...

harsh? how can i be harsh i&#39;m telling the truth, as for it&#39;s his/her first sig, it doesn&#39;t matter ashiki asked for C+C and that&#39;s what he/she got (he/she because you can never be too sure )

yeah it&#39;s nice but there are points i&#39;d say to anyone who asks for C+C no matter how long they&#39;ve been doing signitures ..

I think it&#39;d be more harsh, dire to say i liked it and give him/her false information whereas telling him/her the problems he/she can better his/her self ...

Just out of interest are you female or male because this is rather annoying to anyone who is reading and anyone who types "he/she/it/that" :lol:

Anyway back on subject no more about this... be civilised :lol:

The font is nice, but it can be improved have a look around at some tuts and for something like this i&#39;d go for a .. erm fantasy/elegant font but if you do i&#39;d suggest removing the scan lines.
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr