> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: #133

I like the second one more. I see the trend too. It looks almost identical to your current.

lol people please elaborate on what your saying b/c i see no trend what so ever. how does it look like my current at all?
    This is me.

well.... the first one is really....bad the smudging is el terrible, btu its nice to see u trying it , try using a bist of smudge, with more scatter, on the updated one, just a lil tho, and that text, the spot is good, but take out those scanlines, or set opcatity to like 30 with soft light, i see where ur trying to come from with the colour, but use one thats more white, because with how little orange there is there. this could be a very nice sig, gj

The business of it, the same general idea on the brushing. If you rest your eyes they look like they would go good next to eachother on a collage.

im still not seeing any similarities, anyone else explain?
    This is me.

maybe because it looks like you use the same brushes in every sig, and they all have the same sparkly effect and renders are all blended in the same way... if you were to put your latest sigs side by side, you would most likely see a lot of repetetive brushing

The brushes are not the same and the only "sparkly" things in this are the two abstract things on the left and right of him.
    This is me.

It seems to me like you're getting defensive, we're not trying to back you in a corner. All we're doing is saying what we see.

Yeah it does appear that i am but im really not im just not honestly seeing what you guys are. Im not hostile/defensive what so ever im just totally flabbergasted, i cant see it.
    This is me.

well for one, your darkness sig and your venom sig look a lot alike imo... sure one has a huge motion blur but still... the brushing looks pixely and sparkly... on this one it's not as similar, but the brushing, the white brushing on the sides of the render does show some similarity, and it looks like you use the same font on every sig and the same text style